𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎💫

Author's POV

Author's POV

He entered in his office with all his glory looking dapper as usual all the female staff like always drooling over him and wishing him morning with there extra sugar coated voice but Hashim Baig cared less he never look at their direction no matter how much they give him hearty eyes .

He entered his cabin and removed his coat before placing it on his chair and sat down . After a minute his assistant came to him with his usual black less sugar coffee the way he likes and told him today's schedule.

" Sir you have two meetings with our advertising team and accounts team in the evening . His assistant's voice came to an halt making him looked at him .

"Tell the teams to prepare everything nicely otherwise I am not going to give second chance to any of them " his assistant reluctantly nodded his head and went out wishing him good day .

It's the lunch break where everyone was having lunch Hashim was engrossed in the file work when his phone rang . The called I'd said it's from his dadi . A smile crept on his face and he picked it up .

" Assalamualaikum Jaan " he said in his usual tone which is only reserved for his family .

" Walekum assalam Hashim miya . Or hazar dafa kehne ke baad bhi aap hame Jaan kehte baaz nhi aayenge na. " His dadi scolded him after telling him to stop calling her that still he always address her like this .

"Okay now stop teaching me manners and tell me why had you called at odd hour " he questioned her cause his dadi don't call him when he is working. If it's important for him to know something then she will call him right away .

"Yes ...your nonsense made me forget all the main thing. So I was telling you to come home early today." She told to her grandson .

"And what so special happening tonight that I will grace you all with my presence "he replied to his dadi knowing very well she will get irritated with so many questions .

"We all are invited for the party at Iqbal haveli " she replied hoping that her work holic grandson atleast remember the last night visit from her best friend.

"Ohh that I was thinking dadi ......" He was cutoff in the middle of the sentence.

" Don't think about it you are going to accompany me and it's my final decision." She strictly told and without getting any reply she hung up on his face .

Hashim stared at the phone thinking no one has a audacity to hang up on his face but this elder woman is the exceptional case . He made a mental note to leave early than his usual time .

It's five in the evening and his assistant came inside his cabin to remind him that it's time for him to leave as per his Dadi's order . He nodded at him while getting up from chair . He picked his phone and car keys before leaving for the house .