𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 💫

Hashim's POV

I was sitting in my office my eyes fell on a time clock shit it's already past 7 what have you done man . I was supposed to reach someone's house before seven as per Dadi's instructions but I was so into my work that I completely forgot about the timings and again I have to listen to the lecture of same thing .

To be honest I am done with all the lectures . Now I can easily repeat those sentences one after one . Dadi always rant some already said words to me . Dadi is like budging me for getting married.

But how am I supposed to get married when I loved someone else but that someone else's doesn't loved me or should I say she was just used me . I don't know what I have done to deserve her betrayal.

Well let bygones be bygones and focus on something productive. I opened some production unit file to review it .

Just then my phone buzzed well I always keep my phone on vibration mode when I am working I don't want anyone to disturb me when I work and I am sure it's the call from the most free person of the Baig family .

I took my phone and as I said it "Haider" we family calls him Hadi he is the free one among us . But why is he calling me at this time maybe they were back to home and Dadi was asking for me . But she should have called me but no when dadi is angry with anyone how can she call them by herself.

I picked it up only to hear his ear piercing voice ohh their is sound of something like some fighting going. I asked him

" What happened now and where are you what's this sound" I asked him in my dominating voice .

Well I used to be very gentle with people back then. But you know some incidents of your life make you change yourself completely so here I am in my dominating era .

" Bhai I need you right now " he said in a desperate tone .

" What the fuck are you saying Hadi are you out of your mind " I shouted at him right after I listened to his words .

"Heinnn ab kya keh Diya maine yrr Bhai listen to me i want you to come right away to the ring " his voice was sounding very nervous and I know why

" Okay I will be there in 10 minutes" I said to him casually and went towards the elevator after informing my secretary to call it a day .

I reached at the place in the eight minutes thanks to my very good driving skills. I searched for Hadi and then after a minute I saw him coming my way running.

" Thank God you are here I was about to loose the match before it starts" he was sweating with all the running he has done but I am so angry at him right now that why the hell he say yes when he can't even fight .

"What's going on Hadi I told you not to do this ridiculous thing again last time " I was so mad at him right now like why you do bets when you can't jump in a boxing ring for the fight with injured hand .

Yes his hand got factures in last fight but this man loves boxing so much that he can't stay home atleast for some days to get recovered . Hadi is a national level boxing player . From last two months he is calling me to do the matches and I am so mad at him doing one thing again and again after being told not to do that.

" Cause I want to pass my time and moreover I will earn some money for those childeren's Bhai " huhhh this dumb guy I can't really can't with him . When I clearly told him to join the company and handle atleast finance department but how can you accept Hadi to work in a office.

I had to fight with a buffalo man I mean he had a giant body and looking like a buffalo it's just his fatty body I can't see a single muscle on him . I smirked a little watch him and giving some warnings sign to back off but he didn't bugged so I had to show my true self to him .

I am doing boxing since my school days and I was the international champion. But I had to quit that cause of buisness. As I am the older one I had to inherit the company.

I beat him to the extent that his whole body was bleeding from some parts . After the fight he can't even able to stand up so his team mates has to help him and they were cursing to him also .

Me and Hadi were done meeting his friends and was moving towards the car then I saw a person coming to my way whom I wanted to see least at this moment .

Then I heard Hadi's voice telling her to go as I am in mood to talk to her . She came towards me to give some cheesy comments to her again but I didn't paid attention to that useless creature.

We both sat in the car and left for home . Home is the place where you want to go always it's so relaxing there . Lots of love from your family was there .

But in my case I never wanted to go to family the only reason I go there because to my Dadi . She is my everything I love her a lot but sometimes her nagging for my wedding gets me irritated .

Like other days today also I had an argument with Dadi in morning that's why I lost a deal in office . She was just telling me to come at some girl's house to see her . But dude I don't want to get married now not ever .

It's the most unprofitable thing in the world . And being the country's Steel king I don't do deals that are unprofitable

We both reached to Mansion and went inside I didn't saw anyone in the living room so I moved to my room but then Dadi's voice went in my ears .

She had an authoritive voice to which no one can deny. She is the rule maker of this Baig Family . Everyone bows down in front of her .

Ahhh again I have to listen but her blood runs in my nerves so how can I back away I told her my final words to her and came in my room.

I came in balcony puffed up a cigarette and gazed the moon .it's always so soothing to me like how moon is lonely like me . I always think I have a companion I am lonely since my childhood I never got loved . When I got loved it turned into betrayal so after that I never searched for it .

"Vo kehte hai na jab Ghar me koi comfort Dene wala Naa ho toh aap bahar dhudhte ho agr bahar vala bhi aapko dhoke de fir aap essa bikarte ho ki koi aapko nihar nhi sakta ".

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Assalamualaikum everyone I hope you all are liking this story so far .

Will meet you all again in next part  till then
"Fi amanillah"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 ,

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❤️
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE THIS BOOK

LOVE YOU READERS ❤️
YOUR AUTHOR