Chapter 6

June got up from the bed and yelled, "Jungkook!!!!!!Wake up!!!!!"
Jungkook was sleeping peacefully but June's screaming made him jump on the bed.
He said, "What!? What!? What!? What happened!?"
"We are going to miss the Yart if we get late! Hurry up! I am ready." June said as she combed her hair.
Jungkook immediately got out of the bed and got ready within 20 minutes.
-----------------
At Yart.
After finishing their lunch with others, Jungkook and June came outside as they watched the ocean while leaning on the railing of the yart.
June looked at the ocean with puppy eyes as she rested her head on the railing.
Jungkook came and stood beside her.
Again, an awkward silence was about to build but June spoke, "How was the lunch? Did you eat well?".
"Yeah. What about you?" Jungkook asked while looking at the ocean.
"It was good." June smiled as she continued to look at the ocean.
June took a glance at Jungkook and her heart skipped a beat. Damn he was looking so marvelous in his white shirt and blue short jeans which covered up to his upper thigh. And this black sunglass and fuzzy hair was making him more attractive.
June gulped her saliva as she looked at the ocean again in nervousness.
Time passed by and soon evening came. The ocean looked more beautiful than before and it was windy too.
June stood beside Jungkook as she continued to look at the sun which was now setting down.
As June's hair was open, the sea wind messed up her hair. June tried to manage her hair but she couldn't and sighed. She was frustrated by this now so she gave up and stood with the messy hair.
On the other hand, Jungkook was looking at her with amused eye as he saw how cute June was looking with messy hair. He gave a chuckle when June gave up.
"Haha. Very Funny! What's so funny!?" June said with a angry tone.
Jungkook gave another chuckle as he came closer to her and said, " Let me fix this."
Saying that he started to fix her hair. This got June off guard as she stood there with shock. She looked at Jungkook who was fixing her hair.
Jungkook couldn't help but admit that his heart started to beat faster as he got closer to her. It was such a cute side that June looked frustrated besides he wasn't even able to look away from her.  He could continue to look at her, but it could make her uncomfortable so after fixing her hair, he stepped back.
"T-Thanks." June said in a low yet hearable tone.
"Mention not." Jungkook said with a smile as he looked away from her and after watching the ocean for a few seconds, he looked at her again.
June smiled as she rested her head on the railing of the yart.
"When are we getting off?" June asked.
"Soon. Why? Are you feeling bored?" Jungkook asked with soft tone.
"No. No. It's just. I am tired and I need some sleep." June said as she yawned.
Jungkook chuckled as unknowningly he found her every action cute today. Jungkook noticed her outfit at the beginning of the day as he saw her wearing a white,flowral one piece.
Jungkook admired stare at June got disturbed as one couple approached them. Jungkook suddenly felt angry as he clenchend his jaw but he didn't showed that he was angry.
"Hey. If you don't mind. Can you take a picture of us? A girl said with a nervous smile.
"Yes. Of course." June said as she took the girl's phone and clicked some photos of the couple.
As June handed the phone,the girl seemed satisfied with the pictures. She looked at June and said, " Thank you so much! These pics are amazing!"
"I am happy that you liked the pics." June said with a smile.
"I can click photos of you guys too. If you want." The girl said.
"Umm.. Well." June hesitated but Jungkook took the opportunity and said, "Really? Thank you."
June eyes widened as she saw Jungkook accepting the offer.
Jungkook asked for June's permission to wrap his hand around her waist.
So he asked in a low tone after handing over his phone to the girl, " May I? "
June said nothing but she slightly nodded as she gave him the permission.
Jungkook smiled widely as he wrapped his hand around her waist. Then he looked at the camera with same smile. June flinched a little as it was the first time Jungkook touched her like that. But June managed her cool and wrapped her hand around his well made torso as she gave out a warm smile.
As the girl took their pictures, she said, " Wow. You guys are looking too cute!".
This made both Jungkook and June chuckle in shyness.
June said, "So do you, guys. By the way are you guys here for Honeymoon?"
"Yes. And you guys?" The girl asked .
"Same here. By the way which hotel are you guys staying at?" June asked.
"Waikki Hotel." The girl said.
This made June excited as she said, "No way! What a coincidence! We are staying there too!"
"Really!? We are staying at Room no. 607. And you guys?"
June's excited reaction immediately dropped as she heard the room number but she managed her face and said, " Umm... Well.. We are staying at room no. 508."
This caught Jungkook off guard.
"Why did she said wrong room number all of a sudden!? " Jungkook thought.
"I see. By the way. I am Mia and this is my Husband Taehyung."
"I am June and this is my husband Jungkook." June said with a nervous smile.
" Nice to meet you guys. By the way tomorrow we are going swimming at the beach.Wanna join?" Mia asked.
"Yeah. Sure. Why not!? You have no problem right Jungkook?" June said.
Jungkook said, " I have no problem. "
"Okay. See you tomorrow at 10 o'clock in front of the hotel. Okay? Bye." Mia said as she left with Taehyung.
As they left Jungkook said with a curious,low tone, "Why did you tell them the wrong room number?"
"Jungkook! They were the couple who were staying at 607!" June said with a shocked face.
"Yeah. So?" Jungkook asked with confusion.
"Jungkook! 607! The room beside our room!" June said in a low tone.
"What!?" Jungkook said with a shocked face. Then he got flustered as he looked away.
"So.... They were the couple who were making noise. Yesterday!? " Jungkook said.
"Yeah. I think so." June looked at the direction they left.
"I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable. That's why I said that we are staying at 508." June said.
"I see." Jungkook said.
After sometimes he spoke to light up the mood and awkward silence, " What an energetic couple!"
He said with his raised eyebrows and a smile while he looked at the sea.
June burst into laughter at his comment and she plafully slapped his hand as she looked at the sea.
"What?" Jungkook said while laughing.
"Nothing." June said while laughing with him.