Chapter 9

June immediately cut the call in tension as she barged out of her room.
"What happened to him!?" June asked in a cracked voice as she saw Taehyung.
"Relax. You cutted the call before I could finish. Jungkook got small
rash on his hand as a jellyfish touched him. Maybe the incident happened when he was still in the water. No need to worry." Taehyung said, trying to calm June down.
June sighed a relief as it was less serious than what she was imagining.
"Where is the hospital?" June asked trying to calm herself down.
"Not so far. Follow me." Taehyung said as he began to walk.
"I am sorry. We didn't pay attention to him while this happend. After coming out of the water, Jungkook realised that he got some rash. Then we went to the hospital. He asked me to call you by his phone as you must be worried if you didn't get any news of him." Taehyung said as guilty was visible in his eyes.
"It's okay. Don't blame yourself. It's none of your fault." June said as she noticed Taehyung feeling guilty.
As they reached hospital, they went to a doctor's chamber.
There June saw Mia was sitting on a chair and a doctor was examing Jungkook.
"How can someone be so irresponsible!? " June yelled at Jungkook which made him flinch.
"Are you insensitive!? A jellyfish gave you rashes and you didn't feel anything!?" June yelled again.
"Calm down. Why are you so angry!? It's just a rash." Jungkook said with a frown as he tried to calm her down.
"I am not angry! I am...... Worried! Doctor. How is the rash?" June asked the doctor her last question worriedly as she shifted her gaze towards The Doctor.
"Everything is fine mam. It's just rash. It will recover in 1 or 2 weeks. Don't worry." Doctor said as he tried to calm June down too.
While returning, Jungkook didn't spoke a word with June, as he felt angry about how June talked to him in the hospital. He maintained his frown.
While coming into the Hotel, June asked Taehyung to accompany Jungkook. Then she went to the reception.
Jungkook and Taehyung came inside the room and Taehyung saw Jungkook's angry face.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he sat beside him.
"I am fine." Jungkook said with a frown as he looked down.
"That's happens to me too. But I am habituated with it now." Taehyung said as he shrugged his shoulders.
"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked with a confusion.
"About getting scoled by your woman. You are angry because she yelled at you right?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice.
"Was that obvious?" Jungkook asked with a embarresed face.
Taehyung chuckled as he nodded. Then he spoke again," Well. Man. You should consider your self lucky." Taehyung said.
"And why is that?" Jungkook asked.
"Mia used to scold me too. Sometimes she used to get angry with me without any reason. One day, Mia scolded me after I came from a football match with several injuries. But she was the person who took care of me. Jungkook, if your woman scolds you that means she truly loves you.You didn't know but when she was coming with me. I saw her tensed face. I saw her continuing researching about Jellyfish and their stings on her phone . She was tensed that's why she yelled at you. Don't take it wrong. I guided you as I felt like you were getting it wrong."
Jungkook said nothing as he listened to Taehyung's words. Did his ex-girlfriend ever scold him?
He tried to remember but he failed. Never.
She never scold him. He let out a sad chuckle as he looked at Taehyung. Jungkook patted Taehyung's arm as he said, "Thanks for..... For getting me to understand where I was wrong. I will work on it I swear." Jungkook said with a smile.
"Good." Taehyung said as he saw June coming in with a tray of a bowl of hot water and a towel.
She put the tray on the table before the bed.
"Thanks Taehyung. I can take care of him now." June said with a smile.
"Okay. I should go now." Taehyung said as he was about to leave. But turned and said, "You guys room no. was 508? Right? Then why are you guys staying at 609?"
June's eyes widened as their false information was about to be exposed. She looked at Jungkook with a scared expression.
"Well. We were staying at 508. But.... But.... This room had the best sea view and she also wanted to get a good view of sea. So we shifted our rooms by talking to the manager." Jungkook said with an excited tone.
"Oh. I see. Well. This room really has a good view. Okay. I should go to my room now, cause Mia will be waiting for me. Don't hesitate to call us if you guys need anything. See you guys at 6 o'clock in the evening." Saying that Taehyung closed the door.
Jungkook sighed as he looked at June.
June also sat beside him and looked at him. They both looked at each other before bursting into laughter.
"That was a close one!" Jungkook said.
"certainly it was. Wow!" June said while laughing continuously.
Jungkook was laughing when he hissed in pain. June's face immediately dropped as she looked at his hand and got worried again.
"Okay. Let me clean the wound. Then I will apply oiment. Okay?" June said as she soaked the towel in the bowl of water.
She slowly pressed the towel and Jungkook hissed in pain again.
"I know it's painful." June said with a sad tone.
Everything became silent between them as she continued to clean his rash. Then she said,"Sorry for what I did at the hospital. "
Jungkook looked up at June and caressed her cheek while he said,"You were worried,right? I am sorry for being irresponsible."
June sighed as she placed her hand on his hand which was resting on her cheek.
"You don't know how worried I was." June said while she looked up to meet his eyes.
They both looked at each other when June spoke again, "Will you be able to go to the party?"
"Of course. Why not? It's not like it's some serious injury." Jungkook said as he smiled.
"Okay." June said as smiled and applied the oiment.