Chapter 10

"Oh. Come on!" June yelled as she tried to zip the chain of her dress, while standing in front of the mirror. After some tries June gave up and looked down in frustation. Suddenly she felt a hand zipping her dress. June looked at the mirror and saw in the reflection that Jungkook was looking at her while he zipped her dress.
"You are looking beautiful." Jungkook said as he stepped back and admired June. June got shy and looked down. After sometimes she looked up and said, "Thanks. You are looking good too."
"Only good?" Jungkook said as he came closer to June from behind.
He tried to hold his laugh as he was teasing June.
June was flustered as she turn towards Jungkook and said, "Aishh! Go wait for me in the hallway. I am coming. And call Mia and Taehyung." June playfully pushed Jungkook towards the door.
"Okay. Okay. Okay. I am going." Jungkook said with a chcuckle as he left.
-----------------
Four of them entered the party. Mia took June with her as she said to Jungkook, "Do you mind if I steal your wife for a moment?". Jungkook said nothing as he chuckled.
Jungkook and Taehyung saw their wives and talked to each other for sometimes. The time flew too fast as it was already night. But the party was still going on. After sometimes Mia came and said,"Jungkook! Handle your wife. I can't handle her anymore." Jungkook curiously looked at Mia and said,"Why? what happened? "
"See for yourself." Mia said as she took Taehyung and Jungkook to a bar counter.
There they saw June talking to a random guy while drinking. Seemed like June was talking something serious to that guy.
"Is she.....?" Jungkook couldn't finish his words as Mia spoke cutting his words," Drunk? Well yes. Sorry Jungkook. I didn't know that she had that bad alcohol tolerance level."
As soon as June saw familiar faces she jumped from her seat and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was taken aback by her action but he hugged her back as she was stumbling upon her steps.
"Neither I." Jungkook said while hugging June. Jungkook's one hand was enough to make stand June steadily.
Then June looked at Taehyung with dizzy eyes and said, "Hey Taehyung! Do you know something!?"
Taehyung shook his head as no as he raised his eyebrows.
"Well. You know. I have a handome husband. He is very very handsome." June said the last two lines as she tried to whisper.
Three of them chuckled at her comment as Mia spoke, " You know Jungkook. After she got drunk she went to every single guy possible in the party and told them these exact same lines."
Jungkook chuckled as he looked at drunk June.
"Hey! Why are you hugging me!? I am a married woman! I am committed to my husband." June said angrily as she realised Jungkook was hugging her.
"But I am your husband." Jungkook said with a smile as he tried to tease her.
"Oh. Wait. This is my handsome, sweet, caring husband!" June said as she cupped Jungkook's face.
"Excuse us. I really need to make her sit. You guys can enjoy." Jungkook said he took June and went to the bar to take a seat.
Taehyung and Mia waved bye at them as they went to dance floor.
"Jungkook! How is your hand?" June said as she leand her head on Jungkook's chest.
"Better." Jungkook said as he got amused by June's activities.
June was resting her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.. But then suddenly, she opened her eyes and said to the Bartender, " Hey uncle! This is my husband. Isn't he handsome?" June said with a smile as she grabbed Jungkook's one arm with both of her hands.
"Yes indeed." The Bartender said with a chuckle.
"I know right!?" June said as she looked at Jungkook while still resting her head on his chest.
"Jungkook?" June spoke again.
"Hm?" Jungkook hummed as he raised in eyebrows in a curious manner.
"Let's dance!" June said as she didn't wait for Jungkook's response. She took Jungkook to the dance floor and started to dance with him while smiling brightly. Jungkook didn't mind going on the dance floor with her. He saw June dancing and stood there while smiling at her cute movements. June then got closer to him and made his hand wrap around her waist. Jungkook's eyes got bigger as he continued to look at her. His eyes showed different emotions now as he grip on her waist became tighter yet gentle and he pulled her closer to him. June rested her hands on his broad shoulders as she smiled and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook wanted to kiss June badly but he didn't do anything as she was drunk. He didn't want to take advantage of June's drunken state. He said in a calm tone, "Let's go now. It's late." He gently grabbed June's hand and took her towards the room.
June was badly stumbling upon her steps. Jungkook saw June's condition and without hesitation he took June in his arms in a bridal style and continued to walk. June didn't mind it as she looked up and saw Jungkook's face. He was looking.... Mesmerising. June continued to look at him with affection as she rested her head on his chest and locked her hands around his neck.
Jungkook came inside the room and put June on the bed.He made her lay on the bed and about to get up from the bed. But June clutched his arm and sat on the bed. She sat and continued to look at Jungkook with affection.
Jungkook chuckled and asked, "What are you looking at?"
"You." June said as she got closer to him.
"Me?" Jungkook said as he tried to remain calm at June's closeness with him.
"I have the last thing to confess." June said as she smiled.
"Hm?" Jungkook asked.
"When I saw James getting married, I promised myself that I am never going to fall in love again.But now......" June looked down shyly as she smiled.
"Now what?" Jungkook's breathing became fast and uneven as he continues to look at June.
"But now, I think I am going to break that promise." June said as she remained her eyes lowered.
Jungkook couldn't help but held her chin gently and made her look at him.
"Say it. Please." Jungkook said as he couldn't wait to hear her confession.
"I....I love you, Jungkook. I love you. Thank you to help me breaking my promise." June said as she hugged Jungkook.
June's eyes were teary but those were happy tears.
"I love you too. I....." Jungkook couldn't finish his words as he tightly hugged June back. But June didn't respond back.
He didn't get any reply from her for a few seconds.
"June?" Jungkook called her name as she didn't response.
He called again, "June?". But still no response.
Then after sometimes he hread snoring sound. He understood that the heavy alchol made her totally wasted.
Jungkook chuckeld and made June lay on the bed.
Jungkook looked at her for sometimes and laid down beside her.
He kissed her forhead and said,"Thank you for coming in my life. My dear." Jungkook said as he tightly hugged June.