Chapter 8

June woke in the morning. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the sunrays peaking out from the edge of the curtains. She yawned and about to get up but she felt a strong grip around her waist. June gasped and laid down again to realise the situation. She slowly looked under the blanket and her assumptions were right. She blushed unknowingly as she realised that Jungkook was hugging her. June smiled widely while she closed her eyes then she slowly looked at Jungkook and saw him in deep sleep. June continued to look at him with affection. Jungkook was looking like an infant as he was sleeping. June tried to free her from his grip but she failed. She didn't want to wake up Jungkook but she felt like she had no choice but to wake him up. She felt a little sad as she called out his name in a low tone.
"Jungkook? " June said as she took her face close to Jungkook's face. This didn't affect Jungkook's sleep so she called his name out a little louder.
"Jungkook?" June said in a sweet tone while she patted Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook made a pout as he felt his sleep was getting disturbed. June chuckled at his behavior. She carresed his hair and called again, "Jungkook?".
This time Jungkook opened his eyes and saw that June was smiling at him. Jungkook's heart skipped a bit after he realised that she was looking at him.
"Jungkook?" June spoke again.
"Hum?" Jungkook hummed as he tried to look calm.
"Can you remove your hand? I really need to use wash room." June said, maintaing her sweet tone as she slowly removed her hand from his hair.
Jungkook looked down and understood that he was hugging her so he slowly released June from his grip. June stood up and said," I am going to the bathroom. I think you should get ready too. So we can go to the beach. "
-------------------
Jungkook and June came outside of the hotel and waited for Taehyung and his wife, at the exact time they said. June was wearing a pair of black t-shirt and shorts. While getting ready in the hotel room Jungkook saw her wearing this. So, June said nervously with a smile,"Well. I am not comfortable wearing bikinis."
"It's okay. People have their own choice of clothing. Besides, I really appreciate your fashion sense. So don't worry." Jungkook said while he wore the sunglasses.
As June and Jungkook were waiting, they saw Taehyung and Mia coming. June and Mia excitedly hugged each other. Then four of them went to beach.
There June and Mia was talking while June shifted her eyes towards Jungkook and her heart skipped at bit as she saw him taking off his shirt.
June eyes widened as gulped her  salaiva. She tried to look away but she was unable to do it. June continued talking and glanced at Jungkook for a few times as she roamed her eyes on his toned abs, his muscles. The fuzzy hair and those black sunglasses made him more attractive. Four of them attacked the water and started their fun. As they were swimming, June got a idea and called out Jungkook's name.
"Jungkook!" June yelled from behind.
As soon as he looked back, June splashed water on his face.
Jungkook whipped his face and looked at June with a mischievous smile as she continued to laugh.
" Seems like you enjoyed teasing me. " Jungkook said with the same smile as he went closer to June.
"Now it's my turn. Take this." Saying this Jungkook took June in his arm and threw her in the water again.
June stood up and continued to laugh as she hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged her tightly while laughing. Then they looked at each other without breaking the hug. They were still laughing. Jungkook removed her hair which was covering her one eye.
They both continued to look at each other when Taehyung cleared his throat and said, "Um-hum. Love is in the air."
Taehyung's teasing took them back to reality as June shyly looked down and broke the hug. Jungkook got shy as he scratched his neck while laughing nervously.
June spoke, "Jungkook. I think I should go now."
Jungkook's face immediately dropped as he didn't want to leave her. He said , "Okay. Let's go."
"No. No. You can be here for a little. I am going to rest on the beach for somtime and go back to the hotel. Because if we go back to the hotel together, we probably gonna have a fight about who's using the bathroom first." June said with a chuckle.
Jungkook chuckeld back and nodded. June came out of the water and sat on the beach.
" Aren't you gonna be in the water a little longer? " Mia said as she came out of the water and dried her hair.
"Nope. I am done. I will go to the hotel now. I am hella tired. I am gonna take rest cause we have to attened the party at the hotel too." June said as she rested her hand on her knees.
She saw Mia sitting beside her as she continued to look at Taehyung.
"You love him, don't you?" June said as she looked at Mia.
"Very much." Mia spoke as she looked at Taehyung.
Then Mia looked at June and said, " Taehyung and I were dating since school. And then we went to same college. I still remember the day when he proposed me. It was the day he got his job. He used to ask me to wait patiently as he promised that he would propose to me that day he would get a job even though I never asked Taehyung to rush things." Mia said was she showed June her wedding ring.
" You guys are wholesome for sure." June said with a smile as she looked at Mia's wedding ring.
"I told you everything about us. But what about you? Tell me. Tell me." Mia said teasingly.
June chuckled and said, " Well. There is nothing very interesting about us. Our marriage is arranged marrigae. His family and my family used to know each other. That's how it started. All I know is that Jungkook is a genuine and caring person. And I think that's enough for me. " June said the last line as she shifted her gaze towards Jungkook.
" That's too cute." Mia said with a smile.
"What's so cute about it? But thanks. You guys look adorable too." June smiled as she looked confused.
"Well. We are cute. But our love is different from your love." Mia said as she looked at June. Seeing June's confused reaction Mia spoke again, " Okay. Well. The feeling of love is same but love comes in people's life in different ways. Like I met Taehyung at school. But you met Jungkook recently. But the feeling of love and respect in both of our relationships is the same. Right?"
June nodded as her comment as she tried to understand Mia.
"I think real relationship is something that where I can share everything with the person. Like everything. And if you cry in front of that person to release your pain. Then congratulations. He or she is the right person dear." Mia said as she smiled while shifting her gaze towards Taehyung.
June sighed as she got up and said, " Those were very informative information. I appreciate your way of thinking. But now, I really need to take a shower. " June said the last line jokingly with a chuckle.
"Okay. Bye." Mia said as she waved bye at June.
-----------------
Coming out of the hotel room's bathroom June dried her hair, when she suddenly remembered Mia's words . June rememebered how she cried out loud in Jungkook's arm last night. June's face crept a smile as she muttered to her self, "So? June? Seems like you finally got the right person."
She was lost in her own thoughts when her phone rang.
It was Jungkook's call.
June picked it up happily but her smile immediately dropped as it was Taehyung on the other side.
"June? It's me Taehyung. I got Jungkook's phone. I am outside the hotel. Come out fast. Jungkook is in the hospital."