The End✨

June woke up as her head was still hurting.
"Damn I drink a lot yesterday." June said as she sat on the bed. But she found the bed empty.
June heard the shower's sound coming from the bathroom. She realised that Jungkook was showering. June grabbed her phone and started to scroll on social media. She stopped as she heard a knock on the door.
As June opened the door, she found a waiter standing in front of the door with a nervous smile.
June raised her eyebrows as she asked why he was here.
"Well. Mam. If you don't mind." The waiter said as he scratched his neck with a nervous smile.
"Okay. Wait here." June said as she closed the door and went to grab her purse. She understood that the waiter for asking for a tip. She knew the waiter. It was the same waiter who helped her to get a bowl of hot water and a towel. June also thought that she should give something to the waiter. But the problem was she wasn't able to find her purse. So, she asked Jungkook if she could borrow some money from Jungkook.
Jungkook shouted from the bathroom, "Of course. It's on the table. Take whatever you want from the wallet."
June got satisfied and grabbed Jungkook's wallet. She gave the waiter a tip and the waiter got happy and went to his work.
June smiled and closed the door. June was about to put the wallet down but she felt Jungkook's wallet was a little heavy. It's kinda unusual for a wallet to be this heavy.She didn't want to invade Jungkook's privacy. But at that moment she got curious and opened the wallet again.
There she found a beautiful platinum bracelet, designed for male. June got suspicious and kneely examined the bracelet. Then she found a picture. She looked at the picture and was shocked.
It was a girl ( probably Jungkook's ex ) and him hugging each other under a mistole. There she saw Jungkook wearing the same braclet.
June's breathing got uneven as she continued to look at the picture.
"So you still can't get over her?" June thought.
"I was calling you for a....." Jungkook stopped talking after coming out of the bathroom as he saw June holding his photo.
Jungkook's heart skipped a bit.
"June?" Jungkook called out her name.
Now June came to know about his presence.
"I am sorry." Saying that June puts down Jungkook's wallet.
"For what?" Jungkook asked with a concerned voice.
"For invading your privacy." June said as she tried to hold back her tears.
"Don't be sorry. I-I...." Jungkook lost his words as he didn't know what to say in this situation. It was a very awkward situation.
Jungkook totally forgot that his bracelet and picture was still there. He used to see the picture in his free time. But he slowly forgot the past. Jungkook cursed himself in his mind as he said, "June? You okay?"
"I-I am fine." June said with a forced smile as she took her phone and went outside the room.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook said nervously.
"I am going to catch some air." June said as she closed the door from outside, leaving Jungkook alone inside.
June tried to hold back her teras. She sat in a quiet place and messaged her forehead.
"What was that? Should I talk to him ? But what if.... What if ?" June couldn't think of any negative thoughts as she cried while covering her mouth.
June was crying silently when she saw Jungkook calling him. But she cut the call. An unknown sadness, jealousy and anger surrounded her.  She was frustated.
"Were those days even valuable for him?" June said in her mind.
"Why isn't she picking up?" Jungkook though as he got tensed.
-----------
The day passed and the evening came. Still no news from June. He tried to call and messeage her. But she didn't replied. Jungkook got it that she was upset. But if he can't make upto her. How are they gonna clear things between them? Having no choice Left Jungkook informed Taehyung and Mia about June's missing.
Jungkook said that he searched every single corner of the hotel but failed to locate her.
He thought maybe she needed her time but now as it's getting late and Jungkook got tensed also.
Taehyung, Mia and Jungkook three of them went to their seperate way to find June outside the hotel. They decided that if they can't find her within 10 minutes they are gonna file a missing report for her.
As Mia got into a cafe not so far than the hotel, she found June sitting in the cafe. She was lost in her thoughts as he gulped alcohol. Mia sighed relife as she informed Taehyung and Jungkook. Then she went to June as she yelled at her, "What do you think of yourself!? Do you think it's funny !? Do you know how tensed we were!? "
June was stunned by Mia's sudden presence but June muttered, "How? How did you find me?"
"Luckily! Luckily I found you! I have informed Jungkook. He is coming to get you." Mia said as she angryly sat beside the June.
"Why did you inform him!? I don't have guts to face him." June said as she looked down.
Mia's eyes softened as she asked, "What happened Sweetie? You aren't seem to be a rough girl. Then why?"
Mia said as she patted her head.
June looked at Mia with teary eyes and told her everything.
Mia didn't feel embarrassed while June hugged her and cried heavily in her arms.
June spoke with a cracked voice," I tried my best. I tried my best. But. I think he still loves his past. Mia if he can't let go of his past how will he accept me?"
"Did you talk to him? If you didn't talk. How did you know that Jungkook still loves his past lover?" Mia said as she patted June's head.
"I didn't have enough courage to do that. What if he admitted that he still has feeling for her?" June said as she sobbed.
"Shh... Shh... June. Do you know who was most tensed today? It's Jungkook. Do you know why? Not because you are his responsibility but because he cares for you." Mia's statment made June a little calm as she looked at Mia with her red, doe eyes.
"June. You didn't know but we saw Jungkook's tensed face. He does care for you. Don't be like this. Those eyes. Those eyes can't lie. They were madly searching for you." Mia said.
June sighed and grabbed her head in frustation.
"But I am too scraed to face him. What if he is angry?" June asked in a serious tone.
"Well. I have a right to be angry. Don't you think?" Jungkook came closer to June. His eyes were darkened as he clenched his jaw in anger.
June said nothing as she looked down. An unknown fear captured her.
"Look at me when I am talking to you." Jungkook said with a stern voice.
June slowly looked up and looked at him.
Seeing June's red eyes Jungkook's eyes got little softened as he sat beside her and said, "June. Why did you do that? Do you know what happened to me? Why are you so childish?"
Mia stood us and said, "I should leave now." She left them alone as she didn't want to be a third wheel between them.
Jungkook looked at June and spoke again, "June if you want to curse me, slap me I won't mind. Just don't leave me like this. I can't live without you. These hours without you were like hell for me. She is my past and you are my present. You are important to me June not her. I don't feel anything for my ex-girlfriend."
June looked at Jungkook and asked," You think so?"
Jungkook said nothing as looked down at his hand. June followed his gaze and got shocked.
"Oh. Jungkook.!" June said as she hugged Jungkook.
June saw Jungkook wearing the braclet they won that day.
"You should have got your answer if you had carefully looked at me today." Jungkook said with a chuckel as he hugged June back.
Everything was fine until a pair of hands parted them apart as they pulled away Jungkook from the hug.
"You! Finally we found you guys. Now it's your time to pay." A man said angrily as he maintained his grab on Jungkook's collar.
June looked at the person and saw that there were atleast three to four person behind the man. "Why does his face look so familiar?" June questioned herself while getting off from her seat.
She took two bottles of wine.
Her only focus was Jungkook who punched the man's face who was grabbing his collar. Even though she didn't know who were they, but she knew that she have to fight for Jungkook. She has to protect Jungkook.
"Jungkook! Bend down!" June yelled more like she ordered Jungkook as she ran towards him.
Jungkook bent down quickly hearing her and he covered his head. June smacked the bottle of a man's face who tried to hit Jungkook from behind. But failed as Jungkook bend down on the right moment.
Jungkook looked at June with a shocked face as she hit the man with a wine bottle without any hesitation.
Jungkook stood up and saw remaining two people.
"You guys again!? You have the guts to fight us after getting beaten up by me and my wife in that cafe!?" Jungkook said furiously as he rolled his sleeves.
"We are having the most intense and interesting honeymoon." Jungkook said as he looked at June.
June looked at Jungkook as she stood beside Jungkook ready to knock out the remaining two men.
"But I love this intense Honeymoon!" Jungkook said as he smirked at June.
"Oh this is going to be a long night for us." June said teasingly as she smirked back at Jungkook .
"Are you gonna fight with us or you gonna continue your dumb romance!?" A guy yelled.
"Patience boy." June said as she looked at them.
"It's showtime now." Jungkook said as he chukled and this made June chuckle also.
With that they both jumped at the two men to knock them out.
-----------------
June was standing in a distance from Jungkook, back facing him as she looked at a man's lying figure on the ground. She sighed in relief as she realised that the man was unconscious. She looked back and looked at Jungkook who was still breathing heavily. Jungkook was looking at the man's lying figure on his side.
Jungkook also looked at June.
They both intensly looked at each other as if they can rip each other's dress there. Right in front of the shocked audience without hesitation.
"Manager!" June yelled. Her eyes not leaving Jungkook's face.
The manager of the cafe came out and looked at June with a scared look.
"How much for the damage?" June asked.
"1000 dollars mam. I know it's a high ammount but the drinks here were very costly." The manager said in a pleading tone. He was too scared to say anything as he was afraid that the woman in front of him can actually hit him.
"Do you accept cards?" June asked.
"Yes of course." The manager said as he grabbed the swipe machine and extend that to her in a shaky hand.
"Here is 1,500 dollars. Now I don't want you to involve us in the police's matter. Understood?" June said in a dominating tone.
The manager nodded as he moved back.
Jungkook's eyes didn't leave her as he watched June's new sight. Jungkook felt June looks hella hot when she becomes dominating. It was new for Jungkook. But he liked it. He continued to look at her with amushed eyes.
"Now leave." June asked the manger to step back.
As the manger stepped back, June looked at Jungkook again.
They stood there silently for sometimes before June walked towards Jungkook with big steps,throwing away the glass bottle in her hand. Without hesitation she kissed Jungkook. She ran her fingers through Jungkook's hair and pulled Jungkook closer by pulling his neck. That was passionate as Jungkook stumbled back but managed to remain standing as he held June's waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.
As they kissed intensely, they broke the kiss and connected their head together, breathing heavily.
"I love you." Jungkook said.
"I love you more." June said as she looked at Jungkook and smiled.
-------------------
June was sitting on Jungkook's lap as they continued to look at the sea.
"That's beautiful." June said.
Jungkook hummed in response as he carresed her back.
"It's been a year of our marrigae? I can't believe." June said with a chuckle .
"It's kinda unbelievable. How did I get a fairy like you?" Jungkook said as he looked at June.
"That's why you planned to come here to celebrate our anniversary?" June asked.
Jungkook nodded as he pulled June into a hug.
They were hugging each other while closing their eyes. But they heard some noice.
They opened their eyes and frowned.
"Do you....?"
"Yes. I can heard the noises." Jungkook frowned as he tried to hear the noises clearly.
But after sometimes they realised that those weren't ordinary noises. Those were moans. Their eyes got widened.
June looked at Jungkook with a amused face as she chuckled and Jungkook burst into laughter . They connected their head together as they continued to laugh.
"Wow. Those noises can be heard from the other side of the wall." June said as she looked back at the direction of the noises coming from.
"Hum. I see." Jungkook said with a act of serious expression.
Then he spoke again," Want to beat them? "
"Without any hestation." June said with a smirk.
"Good girl." Jungkook said as he took June in bridal style and made her sit on the bed.
"Make me moan louder so my screams can be heard to the other side of the wall.". June said teasingly.
"Only other side of the wall? That's it?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.
"So? You can do more? Mr. Husband?" June asked curiously .
Jungkook spoke again as he leaned closer to June and said in a husky voice,"Yes wifey. I can make you moan and scream my name so the whole hotel can know what we are doing."