Chapter 8: Sunshine

April 28 2023

It was the next day, and Desmond and Annabelle were going to hang out at the park today and Both of them were really excited to see each other, The time was one twenty p.m as Desmond was seen getting ready as He fixed his sleeves and looked at himself in the mirror.

Crowe combed his hair a little before he sprayed some perfume as Desmond had a smile on his face and was good to go, He opened his phone to see if there was any message or call from Annabelle but there was no message as he closed his phone until h...

Crowe combed his hair a little before he sprayed some perfume as Desmond had a smile on his face and was good to go, He opened his phone to see if there was any message or call from Annabelle but there was no message as he closed his phone until he felt something grabbing his legs and it was his kitten.

Desmond: *Chuckles* Don't worry, Tina. You're coming with me today.

He carried Tina and began caressing her as Tina was purring, Crowe messaged Annabelle that he was coming to the park in a few minutes as He took some essentials for his kitten and carried Tina and left the house.

Desmond was driving towards the park as Tina was meowing while resting his lap as Crowe was smiling while listening to music.

Eventually, He made it to the park as Crowe entered the park while letting his kitten run freely as Desmond was watching her while having a smile on his face until he heard a familiar voice.

???: Awww, is that her?

Desmond turned around and looked at Annabelle as He was flabbergasted by her beautiful black dress, He was stunned and silent for a few seconds until Annabelle snapped her fingers and smiled at him

Annabelle: Eyes up here.

Desmond: Oh! Uhh, I'm sorry. And yeah, that's my kitten, Tina. Haha.

Annabelle: *Smiles* She looks so tiny and cute.

Desmond: She does, and she's also fun to play with.

Annabelle: Aww cute, and I just realised I didn't say hello.

They both chuckled as Desmond couldn't help but admire her beauty as Crowe spoke to her.

Desmond: It's fine. . . You look really beautiful.