Chapter 9: Feelings

August 21 2023 (Four Months Later)

Four months have passed, and everything has been going well for Desmond, His work life has been going well and is less stressful than the last company, He was really happy with the company and the boss was very patient and kind to Desmond, Something Desmond has been looking for.

Desmond and Annabelle have been becoming good friends, They enjoy hanging out with each other and get to know a lot about each other, Desmond has been slowly developing feelings for Annabelle, He was in love with her smile, her personality, her humor and her beauty. She was also very caring and sweet to anyone, and that made Desmond love her even more.

Annabelle also had the same feelings as Desmond, He always made her laugh, and she was always safe whenever she's with him, He was very caring, kind, and fun. She basically loved everything about him.

However, they were afraid to confess to their feelings. They were worried that one of them didn't share the same feelings, which is why they kept it a secret.

The time was one p.m, Lunch time was over at work as Annabelle was seen talking to Natalie Dormer.

Natalie visited the workplace and wanted to gift a dress that she customised to Annabelle, Annabelle was examining the dress and looked at its designs, She touched the soft cloth as Natalie was smiling at her

Annabelle: This dress is incredible, Natalie! I don't know if a thank you will be enough.

Natalie: Oh, don't worry, Annabelle. You're also an amazing friend, but I'm glad you loved the dress.

Annabelle: I really appreciate it, sis. Thank you so much.

Natalie laughed as both of them shared a hug, The girls broke the hug and smiled at each other as Annabelle looked at the dress again and already felt the excitement to wear it.

Natalie: Okay, I'm just gonna visit someone and leave now.

Annabelle: *Smiles* It's Alex, right?

Natalie: *Laughs* Of course, He still needs to take me out for shopping.

Annabelle laughed as Natalie winked at her until she burst into laughter. Both girls said goodbye and told each other to take care as Annabelle was looking at the dress again.

Annabelle: Oh, I can't wait to wear this dress. . . . Maybe i should wear it when Desmond takes me out again.

She giggled and smiled to herself, Already imagining Desmond's reaction to the dress, Her thoughts were interrupted when someone bumped into her as Annabelle turned around and saw who it was.