Chapter 11: First Day As A Couple

August 26 2023

The night was blissful for Annabelle and Desmond, They both finally confessed their feelings to each other just to realise they felt the same for each other, Both of them were already so happy and they were excited and hoped the best for their relationship.

Crowe took Annabelle to his house, and both of them watched a movie together before they cuddled in the bedroom and fell asleep.

The time was eight fifty a.m as Desmond was seen sleeping with Annabelle and had his arm around her, Their sleep was very peaceful so far until Desmond finally woke up as he looked around the room and remembered what happened last night as he had a smile on his face.

He realised he had fallen asleep with the same clothes he wore at their date night, Desmond rubbed his tired eyes before he turned around and looked at Annabelle, just to realise she was already awake.

Annabelle: Wakey wakey.

Desmond: Oh, you woke up before me?

Annabelle: I think it's been fifteen minutes since I woke up, but your arms were too comfy.

Desmond: *Chuckles* I already love keeping you in my arms.

Annabelle: Awww, how romantic of you to say.

Desmond: I'm just proud to call you my girlfriend now.

They both shared a laugh as She snuggled closer to him before climbing on top of him, Desmond smiled and caressed her back as Annabelle booped his nose.

Annabelle: Last night is definitely something I can't forget.

Desmond couldn't help but smile and remember the night, and she was right. It was one of their most happiest days in life.

Desmond: Same here, It was a night of my life.

Annabelle giggled before burying her face in his face as Desmond had a huge smile on his face and kissed the top of her head.

Annabelle: I just realised we slept with the same clothes.

Desmond: That was the first thing I noticed when I woke up.

They both laughed again as the couple looked at each other as Annabelle yawned and smiled at him.

Annabelle: I'm tired.

Desmond: I think I know how to wake you up.

Desmond rolled her to the other side as Annabelle screamed until Desmond started tickling as She continued screaming and laughing.

Annabelle: *Laughs* Okay! I'm awake now!!!

Desmond laughed before he hugged her as she slapped his back and hugged him back.

Desmond: Good. Now let's get up and fresh up.

Annabelle: Just five minutes.

She rolled him to the other side and laid on top of him as Desmond laughed and spoke to her.