Watching a Murderer

"He can't be fucking serious", y/n whispered frustrated. It's been a few days since Kang Sang-Muk contacted Tang over Telegram. After that they had wanted to wait till meeting him. Sang-Muk had his own vendetta planed. That has been the plan for tonight. Ending those guys that hurt Sang-Muks daughter and made her kill herself. Y/ns task had been taking care of him while Bin stayed in the background since he was the head of the operation.

But it turned out they hadn't considered one thing. And that one thing was Bins new found Superhero Tang Lee. There he was, right there a few meters away. What was he doing here? Did Bin know about that?

Since y/n couldn't change anything about his appearing, she took the chance to take a closer look at this guy. To her he didn't seem very impressive. Actually very average even. Dark hair, boring clothes, not very muscular.

"Superhero my ass", y/n whispered. But then the fight started. Till now Tang had just stood there, while the two other guys provoked him. But when one of them grabbed him a little too harsh Tang attacked the young man. He behaved like a wild animal. Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. The three guys beated each other up like this was about life or death. Well actually it was...

When the scuffles crashed through the shielding of a construction site on the side of the road, y/n was fighting against rushing to help Tang. But Bin had given her clear constructions before they had left. Stay in the background. Only watch. So she did exactly that.

Still she regretted it. She regretted it when she saw Tangs unconscious body laying next to the two dead men he just had killed.

At least she didn't have to help carrying him home. Bin and Kang Sang-Muk pulled him up while Tang stille was unconscious.

„He's our man. I know it", Bin said heavily breathing while Tang still weighed on his shoulder. Y/n gave him a not very convinced look while she opened the frontdoor of the apartment building in which Tang Lee lived. Bin had found out his address a few days ago.

„Just like Sang-Muk was your man and Song Chon bevor him."

„Hey I'm right here", Sang-Muk said while y/n unlocked the door to Tangs apartment with a hairpin. „I'm sorry Mister. I appreciate you and I deeply respect you. But you're just not a killer."

"You're right about that for sure", Sang-Muk nodded while he and Bin placed Tang's still unconscious body in the middle of his one-room apartment.

As he lay there, y/n took a closer look at him. She even crouched down next to him. Still an unimpressive appearance. Although his face looked pretty up close, she had to admit that. His skin looked soft, a little sweaty and dirty maybe, but soft. His round lips were nicely shaped and his fluffy hair was kinda cute.

"Let's go. Or do you want to kiss Snow White awake?", Bin asked jokingly just like he had read her mind. Y/n got up again and gave him an annoyed fake smile. "Maybe. Jealous?"

"Ew kissing you would be like kissing my sister", Bin resisted with a disgusted face which made her laugh.

Then they left Tangs apartment. On their way home Bin and y/n discussed what could happen next and how they would proceed.

„The police will visit Sang-Muk. Those guys Tang killed tonight were responsible for his daughter's suicide. Of course he will be the first suspect. But if Nan-gam is involved again, I don't think he'll believe Sang-Muk killed them. We have to be extra careful then."

And so it happened. The police really visited Sang-Muk the next day. They arrested him. So now it was y/ns time to shine. So she packed a lunch box and went to the police station.

When Nan-gam spotted her sitting on his desk he seemed surprised. She held out the lunch bag to him. „What? It's not the first time I'm bringing you food."