Delivery

Even though they had killed again, the special investigation unit had no evidence. There was nothing that connected Tang and the murders, or Bin and Tang, or y/n and Tang. Nevertheless Bin and y/n didn't feel save. They knew Nan-gams way to work and were able to assess his way of thinking. And still Bin decided to go live in the online video chat this afternoon, to talk about the murders. Obviously he hid his face, still y/n didn't agree to that. But since two weeks she was regularly going to Uni again after missing several courses while following Tang like a shadow. So Bin was home alone and free to do whatever he wanted.

But his livestream had consequences. Y/n recognized the car from far away and instantly hid behind a garbage can. The car belonged to the police, she remembered seeing it in front of the police station when she had brought Nan-gam lunch. And since y/n didn't believe in coincidences, she knew the police was here to talk to Bin. Y/n knew that Nan-gam knew that she was friends with Bin. Still she decided to stay hidden. Because if the police connected Bin to the murders, Nan-gam surly did also connect y/n to Bin. So if something would happen to Bin she needed to stay free to help him out. That meant waiting.

But then she almost had a heart attack when she spotted the food delivery guy on his scooter. Although he was dressed in all black and wore a helmet, she instantly knew it was Tang. He always brought Bins food. And normally that wasn't a problem. But today it was! Tang just couldn't go into that apartment building and knock on Bins door. Because today at least one police officer waited in there behind that door.

Y/n pulled out her phone as fast as she could and searched for Tangs contact. Police! Don't take of the helmet!, she tipped. She peeked around the car, she was hiding behind, after sending the message. She saw how Tang took out his phone but he didn't look around searching for her. He just walked into the building like nothing had happened. And when he came out again nobody followed him. That had to mean no one had recognized him.

But then she felt a little shock. Because just when she decided to stop hiding, Nan-gam and Bin left the building together. They walked straight towards the car that y/n had already identified as a police car.

„Hey!", y/n shouted while running to them. They stopped and looked at her. Both seemed surprised. Y/n instantly turned to Nan-gam. „What are you doing? Where are you taking him? Let him be!"

„No!", Nan-gam said consequently. Y/n was ready to argue but Bin shook his head to signal her to stay quiet. Also Nan-gam really didn't seem to be in the mood for discussions. „Y/n, don't even try. I'm taking your little criminal friend with me."

„He's not a criminal", y/n interrupted but Nan-gam wasn't impressed by that at all. „Call yourself lucky I don't also take you to the station."

Then he opened the door to the left backseat and Bin got in the car. „It's gonna be fine, just wait inside. I'm sure I'll be back in a few hours."

„We'll see about that", Nan-gam responded without any empathy in his voice before he also got into the car.

So y/n waited upstairs in Bins apartment on her own. Many hours went by, but Bin didn't come back. The silence nearly drove her insane. What was Bin doing at the police station that long?

Then finally her phone rang. But it wasn't Bin or Nan-gam.

„Hey Tang", she answered the call. Why was he calling? Normally he didn't do that. Normally Bin or y/n had to call him. So maybe something had happened. Did the police find him, although he could escape Bins flat without being seen by Nan-gam?

But that wasn't what had happened. In fact nothing had happened. „This guy I saw in Bins apartment, when I delivered the food, it was that officer right?"