Holding In Secrecy

Keeping secrets and dealing it on your own is optional but, when people starts seeing through in you, you can't do anything but ignore their advances to know about it.

Ashley's girlfriend is one of those people who keeps secrets despite the fact they have fully healthy and trustful relationship- Why can she tell her?

"Maria." She murmured as their eyes lock, Ashley's tender touch wrapped around her wrist.

Maria's eyes were deep green forest as it holds of it's secrets, crawling with vulnerability and longing.

Ashley's eyes were ocean-strong yet intense as it mirrors her own desires, holding the emotions of fear and love.

-she wants to reaches out for her, and hopefully to tell her everything she holding in secrecy.

For moment, they looked at each other, before Maria looks away.

"Why can you just listen-"Her hand turned into a fist. "It's nothing serious.. just give me time to think!" She yelled.

"Why can you tell me anyway?" Ashley softly whispered as she pulled her close. "Just let me help you to through it." while putting her palm against her cheek, softly caressing it.

Her expression is obviously filled with fear, scared to say the truth to her as she trembled.

Yet, the light reaches out for her, who's there for her when she backs down in her darkest pit so why is she afraid of the light?

She's dying and she's afraid that she might leave her.

She kept to herself after months, and months, secretly and sneaking out to check out and get medical prescription.

now, she's has been became more paler than she used to, and weaker.

"Just tell me, Maria. it's okay to tell the tru-" she paused her words as tears started pouring up on Ashley's eyes, she squeezed her eyelids shut to hopefully her tears to stop but her warm tears streamed down to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." is only she could say soon after stuttering words and her choppy breathing while trying to wipe her tears with her wrist.