Bad Habits

Nastya is smart person when it comes to love because she has experienced relationships but how could she be so blind to a person that's always distant to her?

Julia is perpetually busy, and tired as she often said to Nastya through text messages, short messages, delayed replies, bad habits, insensitive, she always stood Nastya up at dates and only replying after hours later.

Such as her friends always telling that she should've never got back together with her.

Any person would get tired of the treatment but Nastya waits and behaved, waited like she's on a leash that she's willingly to be choked.

Nastya waits on her bed laying as she faces the ceiling, phone clutched in hand.

staring at the ceiling blankly, as she waits for her message, sometimes she fall into slumber or her friends chats her while waiting for her girlfriend.

She always think Julia as the good one, despite the cycle of their breakups and reunions, she thinks of Julia's horrible past and that makes why Nastya thinks she's a good person that deserves better.

She waits, understanding, hoping for a change in her— have she ever said that she would change except telling her ex too?

Nastya sighed heavily as she holds up her phone and sees a notification from Instagram.

A new post from her girlfriend, surprisedly shocked so is this why she's so busy?

she clicked on screen, sees a picture of her girlfriend, Julia having fun with her colleagues in a party.

she gave a pathetic sigh.

then, she goes to her messages to text her, she wrote-

"I want to talk about somethi-.."

She paused, hesitates to send it instead, she write a new message.

"please take care, I love you goodnight."

In her mind, she's tired all of this.
wanting to end it all.

but, she still loves her.

and she might soon, will return her affections.