Paperworks

Being part of the EYE Protocol's elite is one hell of a job, always doing paperwork, tasks, non-stop threats, and what else? Monitoring the city's current state and environment.

And, a typical woman is one of those elites.

She was reading file reports inside her office, busy as always, and wore observation and focused expression while reading those. Her name was Angelica and she's an inspector of the organization. A highly top position she holds.

She's leaning against her table while reading it, moments later she sighs tiredly as she closes it and puts it down behind her.

Her gaze was lowered, as she crossed her arms probably pondering something.

"Inspector?"

Angelica's lip twitched and she once heard again of that familiar voice.

The footsteps echoed and were louder as they came closer to her

A slender, pale-skinned hand was placed on her shoulder as she looked at her side.

"Dear, Kozel," Angelica said in a low murmur.

Kozel wore the same gentle smile she usually has on her face, and the same attire she has, the long black leather coat that Angelica also has, and long silk white dress, the almost faded white hair.

Both of them have a history, they're mostly likely more than friends.

A toxic one at that, both were manipulative and focused on their adjective.

But they're always attached, always needing each other.

And they help each other for professional reasons, and such as "paperworks"

That's why they continued this toxic acquaintance.

"Hm, overwhelmed with the mountains of paperwork you have?" She said while taking the file behind Angelica, unbotherly reading it.

"As you might guess, the never-ending violence is the reason for it." She replies as she looks at her side, her sharp, chill eyes staring at Kozel as she reads, and Kozel's giggles in a hauntingly melody after.

Angelica leaned back, crossing her arms

"Have you come here for that?"

Kozel perched on the edge of the desk, as she looked at her.

"No, I come here to have a little chat."

"I think you meant more than a chat." Angelica murmured.

And she was correct, as Kozel smirked at her after she turned her head to her shoulder, their voice low and laden with a meaning in a dimly lit office.

"You have time?"

"It'll be quick."