Confessions of Friendship

BF/N: So, N/N, what took you so long?

Y/N: Hm? Oh, uh... I was playing with Loona at the park.

BF/N: Loona, again?

Y/N: Yeah.

BF/N: ... What'd you guys do there?

Y/N: We rock climbed, swung the swings, slid down slides, and then, we walked around more. After that, we-

Suddenly, gunshot was heard.

BF/N: Shit! That was a gunshot!

Y/N: Quick! Run!

They ran away from the park. In the park, Loona and the others were seen as Blitzø shot the man that almost kidnapped Loona.

Loona: Blitzø, you dumbass! We weren't supposed to kill him like that! Now, people are gonna be freaked out by it! *thinking* Shit, I hope that N/N doesn't know about this...!

Blitzø: Well, he was getting away and he saw us! What was I supposed to do?

Loona: *facepalms & sighs annoyed*

Blitzø: Look, the job's done. We can head back and call it a day. Shall we?

Loona: ... *eye roll* Whatever.

She grabbed the grimoire from Blitzø and opened a portal to Hell. When they arrived, Loona turned around before the portal closed behind her. As it did, Y/N came into her mind and she sighed.

Loona: What's up with me? Am I like this because of N/N? I... I can't be. He's just a... *sighs*

???: So, who's N/N?

Loona yelped like a canine in surprise and turned around to see Millie.

Loona: MILLIE, YOU FUCKING SLUT!!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE SNEAKING UP BEHIND ME LIKE THAT!!! *snarling*

Millie: ... Well, with the way you're acting, sounds like you're worked up over something. And I get the feeling that it's this N/N guy. So, who is he?

Loona: Not your business! Fuck off! *walks away*

Millie: Alright, then. Hey, boss!

Loona quickly turned around and covered her mouth.

Loona: Millie, what the fuck are you doing?!

Millie: *removes Loona's hand from mouth* It's not like you to act like this, Loona. I've never seen you like this, before. Plus, you weren't here when we got the call.

Loona; How did you even get to... *sighs*

Millie: Look, I promise I won't tell anybody because if it's a guy, then Blitzø will probably not like it!

Loona: Why do you care? I've fucked up your husband one too many times.

Millie: ... Because you seem... lonely. I've seen the way you looked at me and Moxxie. And that crap about not wanting a friend? I don't believe that. Look, you try to ruin my husband and I get it, but nonetheless, I love him. And this N/N person?

Loona: ...

Millie: So, tell me. Who's N/N?

Loona: ... This way.

They went into the meeting room and Loona locked the door.

Loona: You have to promise me that nothing we talk about reaches the ears of anybody! Especially Blitzø! He'll freak out about this!

Millie: I promise.

Loona: ... *sighs* Okay. When you guys were gone, I... may have met a... guy out there.