CHAPTER 10

Next day
Ym pov
You go went down stairs after doing your morning routine, only to saw them sitting on the chairs around the dining table, sitting like a king, looking so handsome and hot as- STOP YN.
You again reminded your self getting it off your so called innocent imaginations.

For were on the table, and they were sitting probably waiting for you.
You walked towards the dining hall towards your chair, which was on the left side between Yoongi and Taehyung.

Yn. Good morning.

You greeted to all of them with a bright, AND big smile which they find to cute to handle. They smiled back and greeted you back.

BTS. Morning princess.

Yn. Hm! Let's eat breakfast now. I am very hungry. Also I have to go to college.

Jungkook. You will go to college?!

Yn. Yep.

Jimin. Please don't go na. What we will do here alone...

Jin. Yeah don't be like a child. Aunty told me, it's her last year so it's compulsory for her to attend college.

Taehyung. Then, can we come and drop you to your collage?!

Yn. No need. You guys take rest. I can go alone too.

Yoongi. No buts! What if some thing happened to you.. It's for your safety. So we will come.

Yn. But till now, I always went to college alone. And see, nothing happened to me...

Jungkook. Please na. We are worried for you. Plus, we will also get to see your collage. So it's, even an emergency come, we can come there. Pleaseeee. Will you reject to your baby bunny now...

He said as he and Jimin and Taehyung means our Maknae line started to look at your with their puppy eyes, which is even impossible for a heartless person to reject. So then, how can you reject them...
Looking at this, not even their closest friends can tell that, they are world 's heartless and ruthless mafia kings, who are known as Devils in disguise in humans.

Yn. Ok ok. You can come. But you know it 's a crime to emotionally blackmail a person, even after knowing the person is to soft hearted.

Taehyung. Then we will always do this. Sp you won't reject us, ever.

Yn. Yahhh!

Jimin. Hehe... But you won 't.

Yn. Okey okey! Let's go now otherwise I'm gonna be late. And then the teacher will throw me or of the class. OMG!

Yn said starting imagining things on her own. While they just laughed liking at her face.

Yn. Yahh! Why are you laughing.

Yoongi. Nothing nothing. Let's go now otherwise you will be late.

He said trying to change the topic, which actually worked.

Time Skip
At University

Taehyung. Okey princess, be safe!

Yn. Hmm!... Bye.

Hoseok. Wait! You are forgetting some thing.

Yn. What! My phone, books, everything is in bag.

Jimin. Our goodbye kisses.

You got flustered hearing him. They kissed you so many times, but every time they did, you felt the whole zo in your tummy. You fell in love with them for sure. You some times wonder, what they did that you fell for them really so hard, in this much less time.

Yn. Yahhh!

Taehyung. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

He said again with making his famous puppy eyes while doing aygeo  for which you always fell.

Yn. Aaraso Aaraso.

One by one you kissed all of them on their cheeks. Just Jimin was left only. You landed towards his cheeks to kiss it but...
Then he turned his face and your pink Pliny, juicy and kissable soft lips met his. You got freezed, but it will be a lie if you say you didn't liked it. Your cheeks went to light pink colour. You quickly detached your lips from his, breaking the kiss.

Jungkook. Noooo! I also want a kiss on my lips.

He whined and look at you with not so innocent but still so innocent eyes. While you got more flustered.

Yn. No, I am getting late. Bye!

You said and opened the car 's gate and ran off while they just laughed, looking at your disappearing little figure. But not so later, their eyes darken at their site.

Yn pov
As you walked out of the car with your flustered face of yours, you saw Yash standing near the entrance probably waiting for you, cuz you told him to do so last night.

Yash. Ynieeee! I missed you.

He said as he hugged you, as a little child hugged his or her mother after his or her first day of school. You chuckled and hugged him back and ruffled his hair. And after some times detached  your self from him breaking the hug.

Yash. One minute. What with this blushing face. Of wait... Its your future husbands right?!... What happened, huh?!

He teased as your face become much more flustered after this.

Yn. Yahhh stob it.

This said while hiding this little face in your plam after pinching him a little in his stomach playfully.

Yash. Ouch! Its hurts.

He said dramatically as he rubbed his stomach.

Yn. Okey now stop with this acting of yours and let's go to class. Other wise it will really hurt when teacher will kick your ass out of the class room. Also Pranati and Aasha will be waiting for us.

[NOTE: They were inside cuz they need to submit their applications to for absenting these much days.]

Yash. Ok ok. Let's go. But you know, just pray to Shiv ji to save my life.

Yn. And it is so...

Yash. Just look at your future husbands then say.

He replied as yn look at them, who were boring their death glares saying"Start your back counting" into Yash and were looking at you with a little child eyes. But it for disappeared in no seconds, looking at your cute little confused and flustered face cuz of thinking of that kiss again.

Yn. Okey let's go now.

_______♪_______♪_______♪_______
Okey so here 's the "CHAPTER 10".
Hope you guys liked it.

If anyone still have any doubts. They can ask me in comments or privately message me...

Please vote and comment how was it.
It gives me strength.💜💜💜
Please follow me, pleaseuuu 💜🥺💜🥺💜
If you will follow me it will give me strength and I will write many stories like it also I follow back, so please
Pleaseuuu💜💜💜
Purple ya 💜💜💜💜

Stay tuned for next chapter and...
Byeeeeeeee 💜💜💜💜