CHAPTER 13

BTS pov

Jin. We are going back to Korea...

BTS. Tomorrow.

They all said in unison.

The elders frowned and then their was some silence for few minutes. Then Mr. Kim broken the silence.

Mr. Kim. Wait! Going back to Korea tomorrow?! But why?! Is it urgent?!

Yoongi. Appa! Kang Groups (Their Rivals) are trying to accessing our new designs and ideas. Although they didn't succeeded, but they also just failed from only some. And in our absence for almost 3 months, many or them started thinking high of themselves.

Taehyung. So let us make their days Good, with our presence. If you want you can stay. That's why we even told you first, so that we can book the flight tickets.

Ym. So you all will go?!

Jungkook. Yeah, mom. We all will go along with Yn. You all can also have some of yours quality time with each other.

Mr. Kim. First ask Yn if she wanna go tomorrow or after one week!..

Namjoon. Princess, you wanna go tomorrow or after week.

Yn. Umm... If you want we can go tomorrow too.

She said in her low key say voice almost whispered but loud enough for them to hear and very shyly. He parents chuckled, as they know her. Some times when she want some thing but don't want them to know, she always say like this.

Mr. Kim. You all will go back tomorrow. And me and honey will come back after some time.

Mrs. Kim. Yep! So to then enjoy your unofficial honeymoon.

She said and winked towards Yn and all of them laughed at them.

_______♪_______♪_______♪_______

Time Skip
Next Day
At Air port

Yn pov
Right now, we are standing in the lobby of the airport, ready to say goodbye and take off starting the fresh new journey of my life with the love of my life, will actually loves of my life.

Ym. Take care of yourself beta and also take care of my sons.

Maa said getting emotional along with papa. Now cuz of them, my eyes also started getting teary, as tears staring leaving my eyes one after another one.

Yn. Ji maa. Just don't cry you both. Otherwise I will also cry.

I said while sobbing a little.

Riya. Take care chhoti (little one) and don't you dare to forget us. Otherwise you know me very well.

Sushant. Hm, take care kutti (bitch). And...

He said and turned towards BTS.

Sushant. I know she will trouble you all very much. But still is she did then don't do any thing, just don't give her snacks or sweets, even for one day then she will be in line.

He, how dare he.... I then have him a "Just wait and watch, bitch" look.

Yn. Bhabhi... See him na. He is teasing me.

I said and whined a little, showing my puppy eyes to Isha bhabhi. Meanwhile Riya di and Akshat Jiju just sighed and others just chuckled. Then Yash spoken in between.

Yash. Well, I will agree with Bhaiya. Don't trouble them, ha?!

He also, kutta kahi ka...