Chapter 3

Ladoo you should get married now you are 28 . "Ishita ji said.

No mom ,I don't like this things I am totally ok alone. "Isha said.

No one is ok alone everyone need their other half to complete themselves. "Ishita ji again said.

No mom I am completely complete alone I don't need a freaking man to complete myself. "Isha said being angry.

Betuu but please try to understand please betu for you mother."Ishita said again .

FINE "Isha shouted".

Ishita hugged her but..
Without saying anything she directly went toward her room.

Bhagwan ji please made her marry to eldest heir of khurana's. This girl is rejecting the proposal from Royal Family." Ishita thought.

Pov : Isha..........

Oh god I am done with their tactics to make me married. Why they aren't understanding that I can't risk my life for the sake of marriage.

I can't marry someone whom I don't love. Maybe he is from Royal Family but I don't love him. I have seen what's all these things are. Royal thing's can't force me to marry a man.

She completed her night routine and went to sleep.

Time skip..........

Look you are not a wife material so I can't marry. "A boy said.

I will be a girl you want but please don't leave me. "Isha said .

Hey why can't you understand this simple thing, how I am gona Introduce you to my family huh, What will I say about you that you have 3,4 ex's. I can't marry you justt leave. " That boy said that again.

Isha tried to grabbed his hand but he Jerked his hand.

Please you once told that my past doesn't matter to you. "Isha said with broken voice.

Yaa but only in relationship, for marriage past matter's. You know very well what society say's about your kind's of girl. " That boy again said sternly.

Nooo please no her hand was shaking but suddenly Isha opened her eyes and soon she realised that it was just a nightmare about her past. She took deep breath and looked at the clock.

She was awake and it was 5 am. She did her morning routine. And called her bestfriend who was not only bestfriend but also her comfort place. Who know everything about her but never judged her character.

On call

Listen can we meet today. "Isha said.

You again got that dream ishu." That girl said.

And you were again missing your mumma and papa. "Isha asked as she noticed her weak voice.

First answer my question ishuu? " That girl asked .

Yess, now answer my question?? Isha asked.

Hmm. "That girl replied.

Ok let's meet ." Isha said.

Come to my office when you got free. That girl said.

I am coming in 1 hour. "Isha said.

Okk okk I am in the office right now. "That girl said.

Ok I am coming.

Time skip_____________________________

Author pov..

Isha entered inside a company named volley . Without saying anything to anyone she entered inside the owner's cabin. After entering inside the cabin she hugged the company's owner tightly.

Yrrr ishu are you planning to kill me. Ahh leave me yrr it's Soffecating. That girl said while trying to breathe and detach herself from her.

You idiot ! whome will I hug if not my bestfriend. "Isha said.

Yaah I know I know bu-t- she detached Isha from herself. And took deep breath.

But I don't want to die before seeing your children. "That girl said.

The both giggled.

Ok have you eaten anything?? Isha asked.

Ummm actually..nooo and then within a second she received slight slap on her forehead.

Miss VRITIKA TRIVEDI you haven't eaten since morning huh, I will kill you . UNDERSTOOD. "Isha said in anger.

Seems like. You have eaten??" Vritika raised her one eyebrows.

Umm actually umm ac- amd this time vritika slightly slapped on her head.
Let's cook and eat something." Vritika said.

Everyone who was present their they all were smiling. Looking at their boss this happy and calm.

Most of the time vritka kept her cold face but infront of Isha she is totally opposite. They both are like parents of each other but also baby In front each other .

Time skip.....

Beta aa gyi tuu. Her aunty asked.

Ji chachi. "Vritika replied.

Wo mujhe kuch paison ki zarurat thi beta. " Her aunty said.

Accha mein daal dungi apke account mein. Wese kittne chaiye?? Vritika asked.

Yahi kuch 1,2 lakh ki. "Aunty said.

Ji ok. Chachi dadi kidhar h?? Vritika again asked.

Wo uppr h jake mill le tu. "Aunty said smilingly.

Jii ok chachi. " Vritika replied and went from there.

She know very well that her aunty is greedy women but she ignore that fact because of her dadi.

She entered inside the room and directly hugged her dadi.

Dadi softly patted her head.

After some moment sobbing sound started coming.

Beta nhi mera baccha tu majbut h n. "Dadi said.

But dadi iss din ko mein kese bhul jau. " Vritika said.

Today was death anniversary of her father, mother and her little sister.

How happy they were and today was the day they went out for party. Her little sister avni who was just 4 month old baby and her parents got a an accident. In which all of them died. Her thought were interrupted when.

Dadi said " Chll mandir or isha ko bula lena.

Ji dadu "saying this vritika wiped her tears and went to get ready for mandir.

And they left for mandir with isha.
____________ {End} _______________

Hey mere hare nile pila capsicum. I hope you all are doing great. And thank you so much for this love and support. I am emotional right now 🤧I never thought my book will ne liked by you all. Thanks for being part of my wattpad family .

And here is our isha and vritika a bff .
Well! Everyone need that kind of best friend.

Hope you like the chapter . Please do vote and follow me to read this unexpected but expected story.

The next chapter will come on 7 March.
Untill then you can follow me on the Instagram to know about khurana's and my other upcoming book's.
JennieBharadwajworlds . Is my Instagram I'd.

Byy byyy.
I will introduce other two laxmi of my books in.
Next chapter stay tuned.
Vote krdo yrr.

___________________________________________