Chapter 4 - reverse curse

"holy shit..."

I wince as I stand up, and look up at my savior. "Y-you saved my life..."

"yeah yeah, sure kid." I frown a bit, at his obvious dismissal. I look at him, observing him. His hair was black with streaks of dark grey running through it, his skin was lightly tanned,  and his eyes were a gorgeous shad of ruby red...wait what? m-moving on, he was sharply dressed... I clear my throat and speak up.

"Oi. who are you anyways?"

"what's it matter...to..." He finally looks me in the eyes, and he trails off.

"dude..."

I frown, making him shake his head, and give me a smirk...

"M'name's Qrow, kid. What's your name?"

My mind crashes to a halt. this is Qrow? shit. i didn't recognize him because, who would have known, reality is different than anime and Qrow got a damn GLOWUP-

"ehhh, kid? you okay in there?" he waves his hand in front of my face, looking rather concerned. why is he so concerned?

"yeah. yeah, im okay. just...shocked i met THE Qrow! Y-you're like the most awesome hunter since, like, ever!"  I use ACT and compliment him. {[Qrow has been swayed by ACT, due to his inebriation.]} ...well at least it worked?

He flushes, and sighs, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm not that cool, kid. Hey, kid, I still don't know your name?"

oh, crap. "Argent Argent. That's my full name..."

I scowl as he laughs his ass off, and I stomp off into the woods, despsite him trying to tell me to come back through his laughter.

"shoulda known he was drunk off his ass...[system, use gacha token]..."

{[token used...spinning...done! reward: Cursechanger token. LUCKY 7's! rolling again...done! reward: Level orb (4).

Well holy crap...this is suspiciously lucky. '[Use CurseChanger token]...'

{[Changing random curse...error, cannot change Faunus curse....error, cannot change Rotted Fetted Cursed...Changing YRS curse- qeijnrgkjpqenrgm233g4g02gu equievalent curse replacing YRS curse....error, no equivalent curse, splitting into perk and curse, done.

{-

{Name: Argent Winchester Argent

{level: 6

exp: 1/12

{Gender: Male

{Age- 17

{Race: Dragon Faunus

{Title(s): Lucky Dove

|Lucky Dove:

due to you using a item to change a curse, you are now bound to one unlucky bird. while with you, Qrow Branwen's semblance can be controlled by him.|

{Health points: 850

{Magic Points: 1820 (wis+int)

{Aura Points: LOCKED (1510) (con+atn)

{Stamina Points: 850

{Stat points: 0

{Constitution: 25

{Endurance: 25! (lucky 7's activated!)

{Attunement: 26

{Perception: 26