Yuuji x f! Reader

Fluff!!! Yuuji x Y/n

A/n
I don't own any of the characters in Jujutsu Kaisen. all rights reserved to Gege Akutami.

It was a hot day...you had just finished your daily run past the beach. On your way back to your apartment you saw a cute little pink and green ice cream stall. 

You decided to stop by at the place to get your favourite ice cream flavour. You took one of your earbuds and placed it in your pocket.

When you got to the front of the line your eyes darted to a pretty cute guy with pastel pink hair scooping the ice cream for someone. He handed them the cone then locked eyes with you. His eyes widened, the ice cream scooper had fallen out of his hand. He stumbled trying to catch it before smiling at you.

"What can I get for you miss?" He asked in a kind voice, a pink hue dusted his cheeks. You smiled as your eyes scanned the list of flavours. The pink haired boys eyes gently traced your features. When you looked back, your eyes locked and he looked away, embarrassed.

 "One f\f scoop in a cup, please." You asked, even though at places like this it was more like a statement. His soft pink eyes simmered as he smiled, then started scooping the ice cream. 

He handed you your cup of ice cream with a napkin, his fingers touched yours. The both of you froze, feeling something similar to a electrical shock. You covered your hand to cough, trying to break the tension.

He stumbled before fully handing you the cup, a flustered look upon his face.

"Here...here you go. have a lovely day, ma'am."

you smiled at him and took your money out of your wallet. he mentally smacked himself as he forgot to ask for payment. You handed him the cash and walked away.

As you reached your apartment, you used the napkin to clean your face. You then realised there was something written on the napkin.

'Call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.'

Your lucky day!

You walked into your apartment building and threw away the cup in a trash can that was close to the door and skipped off to the elevator. 

You reached your room and unlocked the door before jumping onto the bed, still giddy from the fact that you actually got his number! 

You decided to call your friend for advice, as you often asked her for advice. After you told her the whole situation, including the hand touching....she laughed at you! She then told you to just call him and shoot your shot, because she was tired about you complaining about being single.

Meanie. 

You ended the phone call with your friend and decided to call him. You silently hoped it wasn't a joke and dialed the number on the napkin.

"H-hello?"

You sighed in relief, as the voice over the call sounded the same as the voice at the ice cream shack. You coughed to clear your throat before asking,

"Is this the guy who gave me his number at the ice cream shack?" You asked, a slight bit of embarrassment was present in your tone

"Uh...Yeah...it's me. My..my name is Yuuji Itadori by the way!" He spoke in a kind voice. And by his tone, you could tell he was nervous too.

"I'm Y/n L/n. It...it's nice to meet you, Yuuji." you said in a more calm tone.

"It's nice to meet you too Y/n! I hope I'm not overstepping, but would you like to have dinner with me? My treat." He asked in a chipper voice that made your stomach do a funny flip.

phew...OH WAIT, DID HE JUST ASK YOU OUT?!?!

You didn't know what to say. Your words stumbled over each other and you said the first thing that came to mind.

"I-I would love to! Who can say no to free food?"

The two of you had a good laugh and decided on a small cafe by a beach at 3:00. the two of you had a nice talk over the phone, and ended up being on the call till at least midnight. 

Lets just say that the two of you ended up together and your friend was now the one complaining to you about being single...Hypocrite ...until she met Yuuji's friend named Nobara. They really hit it off if you ask me.

Edited, 720 words.

Please don't forget to vote