𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

A/n: ( comment on have you have enjoyed the story so far.)

warning ⚠️

Mistakes

Errormare

angst

fluff

gore

mentioned blood

hallucinations mentioned(metal problem no hate just a warning)

betrayer dream(for a good reason)

Do⚠️ not proceed if triggered if not with caution ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me/narrator- Example

Nightmare- 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞

Error-E̷x̷a̷m̷p̷l̷e̷

Dust- E̳X̳A̳M̳P̳L̳E̳

Killer- 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆

horror- 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎

Dream- 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖

Ink- ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ

swap/blue- 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲

Cross- E͓̽x͓̽a͓̽m͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽(not in this chapter)

Anyone else- example( sci in this chapter )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare woke up late at night to get some water.(sill set in the same night as the last chapter) Nightmare put on his robe and headed out his room door. As nightmare walked down the hallway which led to the steps, nightmare got a sharp pain in his head causing him to drop to his knees and hold his head. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...𝐚𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? Nightmate asked him self as he got up and continued down the steps. When nightmare got to the kitchen he grabed as glass and filled it up with some water, nightmare hurried and drank it so he could get up stairs. When nightmare finally got up stairs he got dizzy nd everything started to spin, nightmare didn't trust walking when he was like this so, he teleported to his bed room which didn't help. Luckily nightmare made it to his bed and cuddled next to error soon falling back into a deep slumber.

Time skip (in the morning)

Everyone was down stairs chilling horror was walking aroun in his play pin while dust and killer were playing in the play room. Nightmare and erroe were sitting on the couch cuddling, while nightmare was reading a book. Killer then came in The living room and asked 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂?
𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫? 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.... 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? 𝑯𝒂...𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍. Nightmare paused before getting and heading to the play room, while nightmare was walking down the hallway with killer he got a sharp pain in his head again. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭..𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬..... 𝐊..𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. Nightmare got killer attention, killer stoped and turned around. 𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂? 𝐆..𝐠..𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞-𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.... 𝑶𝒌 𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂... Just as killer left nightmare got another pain in his head being brought down to his knees. When killer got back woth error, they both ran up to him m̷a̷r̷e̷!? 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂!? M̷a̷r̷e̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷s̷ w̷r̷o̷n̷g̷? 𝐓𝐡𝐞.....𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧-𝐧𝐞-𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰...𝐢...𝐢 𝐧...𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛-𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. F̷i̷r̷s̷t̷ w̷e̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷.t̷o̷ g̷e̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ c̷h̷e̷c̷k̷e̷d̷ o̷u̷t̷... 𝐇-𝐡𝐨𝐰? I̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷ s̷o̷m̷e̷ o̷n̷e̷.