Judge Doom

Santino and Eddie arrived at the Acme Factory. Police cars were everywhere around the factory. Sirens blaring, and investigators roaming around. The two of them made their way toward the factory, but Eddie stopped and looked at something afar.

"Now what?" Santino asked annoyed.

"Nothing, It's been a while since I've been this close to Toon Town." Eddie said staring off to the Toon city.

Suddenly, the sound of a missile could be heard, the guys looked up and saw something shot out of the city leaving behind a trail of smoke. There came out Yosemite Sam with his butt on fire. "OH! MY BISCUITS ARE BURNIN'!" Yosemite exclaimed, bouncing in circles. "FIRE IN THE HATCH! GREEN HORNY TOADS THAT SMARTS!"
Sam placed his butt in a puddle and cooled down instantly.

"Ahhh..."

"Come on, let's get this over with." Santino told  Eddie and they both went inside Acme's old factory. "He's with me." he told the security guard as they walked inside the place. Eddie looks to see a safe had been dropped on a chalk outline, even some of the cops were upstairs speaking to Jesse Rabbit in Acme's office.

"Hey Chisel, get a load of this." One of the cops said picking up a toon stick of TNT. Another cop found a black, round, rubber like object. "Ya ever seen one of these?" The cop threw it at the wall, then put his arm through it. The two cops laughed thinking it was funny.

"Hey, guys!" another detective called, holding a giant mallet. The mallet sprung out a boxing glove fist and knocked down some boxes, Eddie quickly avoided the glove when it came back to the hammer. The investigator then did it again, and Eddie moved the opposite side out of the way again.

"Say, didn't you used to be Eddie Valiant?" He asked, noticing Eddie. The other guys laughed as well. "Or did you change your name to Jack Daniels?"

"Sons of bitches.." Eddie grumbled under his breath and went to investigate the safe. "What's that?" Noticing yellow smudges over the rope with some finger prints.

"It's Paint from the rabbit's glove." the man taking samples told him.

"You wouldn't be Eddie Valiant, would you?" A voice asked behind him.

"Yeah, who's asking?" Asked the detective as he turned to see Jesse Rabbit, glaring harshly at him. But before he could say anything, a fist came flying to his face. Eddie was punched so hard he was sent flying into a pile of boxes.

Jesse marched forward for another hit but a was held back by policeman. "Do you have any idea what you've just done?!" The human toon yelled.

"Hey calm down!"

"That's enough!"

"Keep it together, toon!"

"Get off me!" Jesse released himself from their hold and smoothed his hair and straightened his clothes, he took one last look at Eddie with a small glare. "I hope you're proud of yourself and those pictures you took!" He then stormed away.

Eddie gets up rubbing his sore jaw. Some cops went to take away Acme's corpse, but one of the cops fell over a closed crate with cartoon shoes like Nazi boots, clown shoes, pink slippers, green heels, and brown loafs. The cops had trouble with them and tried to capture them before they got loose into town.

Eddie noticed one of Acme's buzzer on the ground and goes to pick up the buzzer when a silver end of a cane touched it. "Ow!" Eddie grunts in pain when the buzzer zapped him. I came behind him and looked at the cane.