Laugh Yourselves To Death!

The weasels eventually tied both Rosie and Jesse up together, Doom grabbed his control to his Dip machine and looked as the weasels had Rosie and Jesse tied up.

"Put them up on that hook! Use that escape proof Toon rope."

"Time to kill the rabbit." Psycho sang as he took charge of the DIP machine hose.

"I can't believe it, this is where it ends," Rosie whimpered and hung her head low.

Jesse turned his gaze down at her, full of sorrow. "Rosie, if this is the end, I want you to know that I never meant to hurt you. The truth is, I only played patty cake with Ms. Acme because Maroon threatened to fire you if I didn't."

"Wait, really?" Rosie asked, her ears perking up.

"Hey, be quiet up there!"

"Do you mind!" Jesse snapped, looking down at the weasels in anger. "We're trying to have our last moments here!" He huffed before looking back at his wife. "Yes really. I love you and only you, more than any guy can ever love a rabbit." Jessie confessed.

Rosie was truly touched by his words.

'What do I do, what do I do?' Eddie panics, looking around, trying to come up with a plan to save them. Doom came to him, knowing he had no plans to save anyone. "It's over, Mr. Valiant." He then walked off and suddenly tripped over the spilled eye balls and landed flat on his back.

The weasels laughed out loud. Eddie took advantage of their distraction by slowly walking up behind the toon weasel.

"Look out, you fools!" Doom screamed as he caught noticed Valiant. Smarty turned around and pressed his gun in Eddie's chest. "Not... so... fast."

"One of these days, you idiots are going to laugh yourselves to death!" Doom exclaimed as he begins to get up to his feet, and for some reason, covers his right eye.

A lightbulb suddenly clicked in Eddie's head.

'You know how everyone says 'Laughter is the best medicine?' Well there right. It can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.' Rosie's words echoed in Eddie's mind and thought of an idea.

"Shall I 'repose' of 'em right now, boss?" Smarty asked, holding his pistol to the detective.

"Let him watch his toon friends get Dipped, then shoot him." Doom ordered. Then he walks out of sight, still covering his eye.

"With pleasure." The pink weasel cackled, along with the others.

"Everything's funny to you, ain't it, needle-nose?" Eddie stated.

"You gotta problem with that, Valiant?" Smarty asked threateningly, making him step back towards a large musical prop behind him.

"No. I just, uh, want you to know somethin' about the gal you're gonna Dip!" Eddie pushed a lever and picked one of the musical choices. "Merry-Go-Round-Broke-Down" blasted from the prop, catching everyone presently in the warehouse their attention.

Now Rosie is her name

Laughter is her game

Come on you dope

Untie her rope

And watch her go insane