Free Way

A/N: I'm gonna skip the part where he made it to Toon Town. I wanna hurry and finish this.

Ugh, he remembered why he hated going into Toon-Town. Everyone. Is. Crazy!!!

As he walked into the alleyway, it became dark as night. The only sounds anyone heard were either footsteps, or an occasional cat 'meow'.

Not being able to stop himself, he Just then lets out a loud 'ACHOO'!

"Bless you."

"Thanks." Eddie said, he did a double take, looking at the shadow funny. The silhouette waved its hand in greeting.

"Valiant." Jesse called out, standing at the opening of an alley in Toontown, pointing his gun at Eddie's direction. Eddie slowly turns around to face the red-headed toon, a look of displeasure on his face.

"You know, I always knew I'd get it in Toontown."

"Behind you!" The toon fired his gun which Eddie quickly moved out of the way to dodge the bullet, the would-be killer yelping in pain, dropping their gun. Eddie then quickly turned to Jessie who was walking towards him. "Drop it, pal!" Eddie ordered, pointing his gun at Jesse.

"Oh c'mon," Jesse dropped his gun and raised his hands, "I just saved your life and you still don't trust me?"

"I don't trust anybody or anything!"

"Not even your own eyes?" Jesse points at the other person's gun on the ground. "That's the gun that killed R.K. Maroon, and it was Doom that pulled the trigger."

"Doom?!"

"Yeah, followed him to the studio, but I was too late to stop him."

"THAT'S RIGHT!" Doom's voice echoed through the end of the alley, Eddie and Jesse to see Judge Doom making a run for it. "YOU'LL NEVER STOP CATCH ME! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!"

"DOOM!" Eddie roared, shooting his gun. The bullets chased after Doom as he got away. The bullets all then looked at each other.

"Which way he'd go?" one of the bullets asked.

"Well I dunno!" the other one shrugged. "He went that away!"

"Let's go!" the final bullet said, zipping with them the wrong way.

"Ugh, Dum Dums." Eddie mumbled.

"Come on! This way!" Jesse pulled Eddie's hand and ran after the crazed judge. Jesse and Eddie came to Jesse's car and saw the trunk open. "Oh, no, where's Rosie?"

"Rosie?" Eddie raised an eyebrow. "She chickened out on me back at the studio."

"No, she didn't," Jesse corrected him. "I hit her on the head with a frying pan and put her in the trunk, so she wouldn't get hurt." He explained innocently.

"Yeah, Makes perfect sense." Eddie rolled his eyes.

"We're obviously not going to get far in my car, let's take yours." Jesse suggested. Before the detective could respond, there was the sounds of tires screech and crashes