dating history

———

Hwang Jaeung (August 8, 2002)

——— PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE : public• Dispatch exposed them on November 15, 2022——— TIME PERIOD : Nov 2018 - present——— TIME FRAME : 5 years and 6 months——— TYPE OF RELATION : first and real love  ——— RESPECTIVE AGE :Jaeung : 16-22Jina : 15-21——— AGE GAP...

• Dispatch exposed them on November 15, 2022
——— TIME PERIOD : Nov 2018 - present
——— TIME FRAME : 5 years and 6 months
——— TYPE OF RELATION : first and real love
——— RESPECTIVE AGE :
Jaeung : 16-22
Jina : 15-21
——— AGE GAP : 8 months
——— CAUSE OF BREAKUP : /
——— CURRENT STATUS : relationship
——— BACKGROUND :

Jina and Jaeung met during their high school days (they were 16 and 15). Jaeun, who is one year older than her, was in the hockey team of their school and Jina joined them when she arrived in 4th grade. They were practicing together and became close friends. Jina was the first to fell for the boy, but he fell harder. He started developing feelings for her after watching her on ice and also perform and seeing how passionate she was doing her job as an idol. Additionally, he adored how hardworking she was in every task she was given, whether it was schoolwork, for hockey or idol work.

Jaeung talked to one of his friend, who was friend with her too, about his crush on the girl and was nervous to even have a one on one conversation about what he felt for the girl. He somehow managed to build the confidence to send her anonymously a bouquet of flowers during the end of her promotion on the October 26. The training following this event, she told him about it. She had no idea who could have sent her these flowers but they were her favorite and she was very touched by this gesture.
"Do you think anyone is interested in me?! I can't believe it..."
"Me neither, who would be crazy enough to want you JiJi ?", he laughed embarrassed but Jina didn't  suspected anything.

He hid the truth for more than two weeks but seeing that their relationship was getting weirder and weirder (they were this tension between the two and they never been so close before), he decided to make the first step and ask her to become his girlfriend.

On November 15, he had a game against another school and asked Jina to come support him, which she was going to do even though he didn't ask her. In view of his request, Jina and other of her friends had come dressed in the school color and with pancarts. Upon entering the ice, Jaeung looked for her and when he saw her, his heart started racing. He had to give his all today more than any other day. He had to impress her. Throughout the match she cheered on her team and when he scored three times, she stood up and shouted his name with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. He was in love, he knew it and hoped so much that she would accept his feelings.

After his match and the victory of his team thanks to him, their group of friends all found themselves together in the stands celebrating the victory and discussing. They had planned to have a party at one of the team members together. After a moment, only Jina was left, two of Jaeung's friends with her and Jaeung who was in the locker room. This two left leaving Jina alone while waiting in the stands. She would be lying if she said she wasn't stressed about being alone with Jaeung, this evening was special and she felt it.

Jaeung appeared on the other side of the ice and shouted her name
"Jina, are you alone??" there was concern in his voice.
"Yeah, your friends went to get the pizzas. I was waiting for you"
It was time, he told himself. As if she had heard his thought, she descended from the bleachers and went on the ice to find themselves facing each other a few meters apart.
"You were amazing earlier, I was impressed, you looked like a real national player. You can be proud of yourself"
"It's because something motivated me before I got on the ice"
"Oh ? What ?"
"You"
"Me ?"
"Yes, you Jina", she looked at him surprised not knowing why he was saying that. He approached her going to the middle of the field.

"I knew you would be there as usual but I asked you to come this time. I wanted to do my best to impress you", he paused looking for words
"Are you telling me you wanted to impress me ? You already know I think you're very good Jae, you don't have to prove anything to me", she stepped right in front of him. There was now only a very thin distance between the two.
"Why do you think I wanted to impress you Jina ?"
"You tell me Jaeung"
"Alright then, because every time I see you my belly does weird things, because every practice I just look at you and you distract me, because at every game I hope to score for you to be proud of me and because I...", Jina looked at him with a puzzled expression, he thought what he was doing was a big mistake and she didn't feel the same than him.

"Uh, nothing actually, it's stupid forget it", he started to leave but arrived next to her she hugged him.
"What you say is not stupid. Jaeung, I feel the same for you, every practice I hope you'll be there so I make myself pretty for you, you think I started putting mascara on for what ?, and coming to see your games and always find myself near you at training ?", he looked down for a moment, seeming to take in what she was saying.
"Jae ?" she lifted her chin. She had put on her favorite perfume which smelled of vanilla cream, Jaeung's favorite scent. They looked into each other's eyes.
"Can I kiss you Jina ?" in response she kissed him.

"Thank you Jina"
"Why ?"
"For everything, you make me happy and I would like you to make me happy forever. Lee Jina, would you like to be my girlfriend ?", with these words he knelt down as if he was going to propose to her which made him laugh.
"Yes Hwang Jaeung, I do." He gave her a hug and flew her into the air. Only the sound of their laughter was heard in the room.
"You know, I have to tell you that hum, I knew the flowers was from you..."
"What ??? Why didn't you tell me ?"
"Because I found it cute but I thought it was just because you see me as a good friend or even as a little sis you know"
"Eurk, mmh no never..."

Dispatch revealed that the two have been together for 4 years on November 15, 2022. BPM confirmed the rumours and each made a post on Instagram with a photo of the two of them and a simple red heart.