family

———

Parents

Park Ki-woo (26/02/75)

Her father is born in Seoul, South Korea on February 26, 1975. He was a firefighter for more than 20 years. His only brother is the actor Park Seo-Joon, they loved each other very much and always encouraged him to pursue his dream to be an actor. He moved in Paris 1992 to be formed as firefighter. He passed away due to a brain cancer he tried to beat for a year and a half before leaving this world in 2010, at the age of 35. One of his passions, which he passed on to his four children, was boxing. He was also a singer and loved to sing for his children.

Lee So-min (26/03/76)

Her mother is born in Busan, South Korea on March 28, 1976. She was an only child. Her dream was to have a big family. She moved to Paris, France at the age of 16, in 1992, to pursue her dream to become a Taekwondo Athlete. She was a Taekwondo teacher for 10 years. She passed away during Bora's birth on December 26, 2005 at the age of 29. Her greatest wish was to have a daughter who would be interested in taekwondo like her. After her death, her husband made her dream come true by enrolling Bora in a taekwondo class.

> Their meeting

They met in April 1993 in Paris. Her mother had an internship there and her father had just started his career as a firefighter. Their meeting was worthy of a movie. On their way to work, they bumped into each other on a street corner. Her mother's papers flew to the ground, and her father was extremely embarrassed and sorry, immediately bending down to retrieve them. She had a box in her hand and he told her not to bend down, as it was his fault.

As he rose to his feet, he finally laid eyes on her, and she on him. Love at first sight. It was as if time had stopped around them. Already late, they couldn't stay like that any longer, so he excused himself once more and ran off, leaving her speechless. The film didn't stop. That evening, just as they were about to call it a day, a fire broke out in the building where her mother was doing her internship. The fire department arrived fairly quickly, and it was for the second time that day that these two met. As he was evacuating the building, he had one last room to check. When he opened the door, they came face to face. She had a cardboard box that looked very heavy in her hands and was very red from the heat (and because she was also shy, that's where Bora's blush came from). He took the box out of her hands and took her hand at the same time. The box wasn't very heavy, so he thought she must not be feeling well. Once safely outside, he put the box down and took her hands to see if she was all right. He ran some tests on her, not even realizing that there might be other people to take care of. All he could see was her. In the end, she'd just had a bout of heat, but she was perfectly fine. He went to take care of the last few things, but their mission was a success, with no serious injuries.

So he was done for the day and could go home in peace. That's when he saw her leaving again. She must have finished for the day too, he thought. Without thinking about the consequences of his actions, he ran towards her and planted himself right in front of her, startling her. "Rendez Vous at El Fuego at 8 p.m." and ran off again. She might have thought his manner strange, but she found it intriguing and surprising. The truth was, he was so stressed he couldn't have said another word. As agreed, they met again and it was one of the best evenings they'd ever spent. Her father asked her to become his in July 1994. They moved together in Belgium after his proposal. They were soon married in September 1995, and had together six children. When she died, her father saw his world crumble, but he didn't let it. He knew she wanted him to enjoy every second of her life, so he decided to live for him and for her. From now on, they'll be together in heaven, watching over their six wonders.

> After life

After the two of them passed away. None of them being major they were separated in their family. Their grand-father, their mom's father living in Busan, moved to Paris to take care of the four boys. An agreement had been made before the two passed away that if one day they passed away, they wanted their only daughter to have the opportunity to go to Korea and live with her father's brother. After discussion with him, Bora moved and went to live alone with him in Seoul. It is therefore thanks to her parents that Bora is where she is today.

Siblings

Park Milo/Bonhwa (26/01/95)

Actual age : 29
Her oldest brother is born on January 26, 1995.
He moved in South Korea with his younger brother Loan in 2014.
He enlisted in military in 2020.
He has now the double nationality.
He can speaks French, English and Korean.

Park Colin/Beomseok (26/08/97)

Actual age : 26
Her middle brother is born August 26, 1997.
He currently lives in Paris, France with his two younger brothers Isaac and Oscar since 2020.
He is working in the fashion world.
He can speaks French, English, Chinese and a little Korean and Japanese.

Park Isaac/Beomho (26/06/99)

Actual age : 24
Her middle brother is born on June 26, 1999.
He currently lives in Paris, France with his older brother Colin and his younger brother Oscar since 2020.
He is working in the sector of IT.
Isaac has Down syndrome/trisomy 21.
He can speaks French and English.

Park Loan/Bomin (26/10/01)

Actual age : 22
Her middle brother is born October 26, 2001.
He moved in South Korea with his older brother Milo in 2014.
He attended Seoul Institute of the Arts (Department of Photography).
He has now the double nationality.
He can speaks French, English and Korean.

Park Oscar/Beomsoo (26/04/03)

Actual age : 20
Her youngest brother is born on April 26, 2003.
He currently lives in Paris, France with his two older brothers Colin and Isaac since 2020.
He is currently in university in the field of medicine. He can speaks French, English and a little Korean.