xviii

15K it's us ⚒️

Beyoncé Knowles

"Are you still in pain?" Onika questioned from behind me. She kissed the shell of my ear, her arms securely around met waist.

"No, I'm okay." I  lied, we finally left that sexed out room. We had a meeting that she couldn't push back she'd already pushed back the others. I didn't want her missing anymore work because of me. I took some medication and called it a day.

"You sure? We can go back—."

"I'm fine." I chuckled turning around, I cupped her face. We shared a similar stare at each other, our eyes clouded with lust. This was something new to the both of us. But we were just so desperate to be near each other.

"I want to fuck you." She smirked, this is the woman who swore she didn't like me hours ago.

"Sadly you cant."

"Says who?" She stood off the wall walking me toward the elevator doors. She pinned me to them with one hand, her other hand reaching for the emergency button.

"No!" I told her smacking her hand down. Her whole face screwed up, now she had an attitude. She didn't like being told no so I loved telling her no.

"You can wait." She chuckled stepping away from me. Her hands sliding into her pockets as she leaned against the wall across from me.

"You couldn't wait so why should I?"

"What?"

"Nothing. Come here." I listened going to her side. Wrapping my arms around her neck as she stared at me.

"Your disgusting..." I trailed off, I could feel her hand traveling up my dress. It's like she just couldn't control herself. Sliding my panties to the side she pecked my lips.

"N-nick." I let out a soft moan feeling her fingers trace my folds. She had a filthy grin on her face, watching me easily become weak in the knees.

"Nick? It's Mrs. Maraj to you." My lips folded in as she inserted a finger. My head fell on her chest, I instantly felt weak again.

"Nicki stop." I whimpered gripping onto her suit. She smacked her lips standing up right. Her fingers curled catching me off guard.  I audibly moaned she smirked pulling me closer.

"After my meeting, it's me and you." I nodded my head kissing her lips. She pulled her fingers out licking them as she fixed my dress with her other hand.

Almost right on cue the elevator door singed. It opened exposing us to everyone we'd been ignoring for hours. I stumbled a bit but got myself together waving at Lauren and Ryan. They were excited to see me, I glanced back to see Onika fixing her suit. Her face was blank as she got on her phone.

She ignored Donovan and Ricki, same for Brent and Jay. I completely forgot that she cursed them all out. She didn't have a care in the world as they strolled behind us.

I hated seeing her so upset with the people she cared about. Especially Ricki and Donovan, they were her family. I didn't want them to continue being so cold with each other. I'd have to talk to her about that.