i

now playing,

now playing,

PUT IT ON ME
MATT MAESON,

Beyoncé Knowles

"Beyoncé?" Jay frowned, she captured the whole rooms attention. She stood tall as nerves coursed through her veins. She was terrified to say the least, but one thing Beyoncé always was. She was a performer, she performed everyday. She performed the most in the toxic four year relationship she finally managed to leave. Well without really telling her partner. Who now sat in front of her seething.

"Beyoncé Knowles?" Her eyes whipped toward the figure seated at the head of the table. Her head slightly tilted amusingly as a smile tried to creep on her face. Which she swiftly suppressed.

"Ye-." Her throat suddenly became dry. She felt as If her soul was being injected into the woman in front of her. She wouldn't dare to withdrawal eye contact.

"Beyoncé? Your Beyoncé?" A sweet feminine voice questioned. Beyoncé wanted to glare at whoever. But she chose not too. Her eyes glued to her new CEO's eyes.

"Yes my Beyoncé. Why're you here?" Jay attempted to stand but the hand of her new boss forced him to sit.

The woman stood herself, smoothing down her suit. A straight face, she glared at her watch almost threatening the time to change without her permission.

"Your late. Which Is fine, your new im assuming Lauren gave you the tour." She stated authority dripping from her tongue. The way she Just demandes attention with whatever she did or said made Beyoncé curious.

"Yes-."

"Good." She was immediately cut off. Beyoncé was slightly stunned but listened to whatever the woman had to say after.

"Now I'm not sure how you two are personally connected and I quite frankly don't care. When it comes to this business my business I want everything dead. Don't even speak to each other unless it's about my money. Now your my CMO make sure this company is plastered on every billboard in time for Christmas. I want thousands of new customers within the next week. Now Ryan your going to make sure Beyoncé is settled. Brent go handle that fucking scandal. I don't care what the bitch said it didn't happen. Jay go find Donovan and beyonce you sit."

Once she was finished everyone swiftly left the office leaving Beyoncé and-

"Onika Maraj. Until you decide to quit, hopefully you don't, I'm your boss, your best friend, your lover. Your going to put your blood sweat and tears into this company, my company. Make me look good Knowles I've heard great things about you. Not coming from Jay of course." She winked.