|Oh great...| {Chapter 1}

{3rd POV}

Venti was at the Dawn Winery, despite being kicked out. He was pestering Diluc as he did on most days.

"Soooooo what was it like~?"
"For the last time Venti-"

Kaeya was suddenly beside Venti, which shocked neither Venti nor Diluc.

"Hello there Venti and Diluc. What might you two be bickering about now?"
"Hello Kaeya! Diluc had his first official day off! No fighting or working, just sitting down and relaxing."
"I hated every second."

Something caught Venti's attention and he suddenly became very serious, which caused both Kaeya and Diluc to look at what he was staring at.

A younger female had entered the bar, she had an... eerie presence. Diluc recognized her, "Welcome back, the usual?"

The newcomer just nodded; she was wearing a hood that had hid any facial features from the world. Venti leaned closer to Kaeya, "Who's that?"
"She's a regular visitor at this time, but she hardly speaks a word. So we don't know her name...or what she looks like for that matter."
"I see..."
"Why? Interested in her?"
"Not in the way you're thinking. Her presence. It almost feels like she has...no that's not possible."

Kaeya raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what Venti was talking about. The two were interrupted when Diluc slid the newcomer some Dandelion Wine. Venti decided to investigate, so he walked over to the newcomer.

{Venti POV}

I sat down next to the stranger and smiled politely, "Hello there, name's Venti." I had hoped for a response back but was only given a slight nod. "What's your name?" I pressed on, hoping to find out who this stranger was and why I could sense a familiar feeling.

"Haioru."
"Thats a cool name. May I know why you wear that hood?"

Instead of an answer, I was greeted with silence. I knew that the silence meant 'no', but I was too curious to take that answer. But before I could move someone broke down the door and Haioru immediately stood up.

{3rd POV}

Two men in black broke down the Dawn Winery's door, which surprised...almost everyone. Haioru stood up as soon as she saw the men. "There you are. We've been looking for you." The first man grinned

"Hey uh...isn't that Barbatos?" The second guy held up a small photo of none other than Venti which had a small note on the back that said 'Barbatos'. Venti froze at the sight.

Diluc spoke up, "May I ask what your business is here?"

"We are part of the GS, we have come for her and him now apparently," To Venti's horror the first man pointed at Haioru and... him.

Kaeya raised an eyebrow, "What is the...GS exactly?"

The first man started speaking once more, "The GS is known by the Archons as-." Venti interrupted him before he could finish, "The Gnosis Stealers...they've been attempting to take our gnosis."

Diluc looked between Haioru and the two men, "Then what's your business with her?"

The first man chuckled, "Well she is an archon, why else?"
"How is that possible?! There are only 7 archons!"

The second guy chuckled, but before they could say anything else they were suddenly cut in half then swallowed into darkness. Haioru stood there, sword in hand and her hood no longer covering her face. Her black earring was glowing, revealing the crescent moon pattern inside the earring.

Kaeya grinned, "Well things have gotten quite interesting!"

Diluc looked at him, "Take this seriously why don't you-." Haioru started walking out the door but was stopped by Venti, "Just who are you...?"

Haioru didn't look at him, "I told you already, my name is Haioru."

Venti narrowed his eyes, "You can't be the Hecate Archon. You don't look anything like them..."

"Why would I? I haven't a clue what you or those guys were talking about. I'm just a mere mortal, nothing special. Now if you will, please move out of my way," Just like that Haioru was gone. Leaving Venti with more questions than answers. He needed to figure this out, and the only way he could do that is talking to the others.

Word Count: 653