|Chaos Strikes| {Chapter 2}

{3rd POV}

The Archons had all gathered together per Venti's request. But Venti was late, as expected. Raiden groaned, clearly unimpressed by Venti's tardiness, "Where is that bard?! Why did he insist on a meeting when he won't even show up on time?"

Neuvillette remained his usual demeanor, "Be patient Raiden, this is normal behavior."

"SORRY IM LATE!!" Venti ran up to the other archons, who all just nod briefly. Raiden glared at him, "This better be worth our time or I may just give you an early grave."
"It is I promise!!"

Zhongli sighed, "Do speak, we have not the time to stand here and bicker." Venti explains what happened. The GS showing up and the Haioru situation.

Raiden rolled her eyes, "Of course they showed up. Why I outta-"

Before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted by a friendly voice, "Why hello once again!" All the archons glanced at him, tension suddenly raising.

Raiden got ready to fight, "Why are you here?!"

The newcomer chuckled, "Not happy to see me? Oh well, and what I came here for? Well how good of an explanation is this?" He held up Nahida's gnosis, which caused a ripple of shock to go through the gathered archons. 

Nahida stared at him in shock, "How did you-"

He smiled at her, "That, my dear, is a secret."

Venti was glaring at him, "What do you even want with those?!"

"Simple really, as soon as I successfully take 7 gnosis, I can destroy the nations and take over all of Teyvat," he said simply.

Raiden went to attack him, being stopped by Zhongli. "I'm afraid it's a bit late for attacks. As now I am almost past halfway there," the newcomer smile only grew bigger. Zhongli spoke up this time, "What are you talking about?" Suddenly the stranger was holding 2 other gnosis, two that only the ancient archons would recognize.

Venti stared in shock, "They're...alive?" The newcomer burst out laughing, "Why of course! Well...more so one is alive. Your precious Hecate Archon is dead, and your Suzero Archon is in a deep coma."

"You bastard!!" Raiden Shogun charged at the stranger, but they disappeared before she could touch them. Leaving the archons once again alone. Venti was still stunned, "Does that mean..."

Zhongli nodded, "Most likely Barbatos. Which means we must act fast to find them."
"But how?!"

Neuvillette finally spoke up, as both he and Nahida were beyond confused, "If I may ask, who are you talking about?"

Raiden stared Neuvillette dead in the eyes, "The other archons are alive." Nahida tilted her head slightly, "Other archons?"

Venti nodded, staring at the ground. "Long ago...there were 12 visions and archons. But one day 5 of them just...disappeared."

Zhongli continued the story, "We had assumed that they had passed on, but it seems we were wrong."

"Of course you were!" All the archons looked up to see a man, who looked like he was in his 20s, hovering above them. Venti smiled, "Jikan!"
"Hello Barbatos, seems I've been missed."
Raiden, however, was not as pleased, "Where have you been?! We thought you died!!"
That only earned a chuckle from Jikan, "Well then you lot must be quite stupid!"
"Excuse me?!"

Jikan shook his head, "Never mind that, seems you're in quite the predicament, no?"

Venti nodded, "We are indeed, we need your help Jikan."
"Why of course you do!"
Neuvillette stared at Jikan, "Not to sound rude but who is this guy?"
"Why some semi-new faces! Name's Jikan, I'm the archon of Vie."

Raiden grinned, "Aka the old man."
"HEY!"

Raiden rolled her eyes once more, "What? Even Zhongli can call you old!" Jikan frowned and disappeared to Celestia knows where. Venti took the chance to explain who Jikan was exactly, what the other archons and visions are, and what he knows about the GS.

Word Count: 609