Nineteen

Erin appeared to have lost consciousness as she was now found lying on a bed, releasing groans as she gradually regained awareness. Sensing hands on her shoulders gently shaking her, Erin realized that it wasn’t Yates or Mark.

‘Erin, wake up,’ Nadia’s voice resonated in her ear. ‘Come on,’ she urged, accompanied by a soft hand slapping Erin’s cheek, prompting the brunette to awaken.

Upon opening her eyes, Erin growled, ‘What the heck, Nadia?’ Clearly irritated, not solely due to the morning sickness but also because of their abduction.

‘Alright, grumpy pants,’ Nadia playfully retorted as she distanced herself from Erin, who sat up, rubbed her eyes, and fixed a stern gaze on the younger woman.

‘What is the urgent matter that necessitated waking me up?’ Erin inquired. Nadia met Erin’s gaze, stating, ‘Firstly, we have been kidnapped,’ gesturing with her fingers, ‘secondly, we are in some sort of cabin, and thirdly, we need to figure out a way to escape.’

Erin assumed a seated position on the bed, feeling dizzy yet choosing to disregard it. “And how do you propose we accomplish that?” she inquired, scanning the room to find the windows sealed shut and the door likely locked from the outside.

The younger woman gestured nonchalantly, “Yates didn’t secure us in place, so we have the freedom to attempt to pry open the windows,” Nadia observed.

“That’s true, but do we have a tool to pry the window open?” Erin questioned, rising unsteadily and making her way to the window sill, just as the door swung open.

“What are you attempting, Detective?” Yates interrogated as he entered the room with Mark and shut the door.

Erin glanced back at him before turning to face him with a scowl. “Release us, Yates, and it will be in your favor,” Erin stated as she watched him approach her. “Nope, I’m not finished with you yet; I have a few inquiries to make,” he responded with a smirk..

Observing as two additional men entered, the brunette witnessed them seizing Nadia and restraining her onto the bed by fastening handcuffs on her wrists. Nadia resisted their actions by demanding, ‘Let me go, you individuals!’ while struggling against their hold in vain.

Erin attempted to approach Nadia, but Mark forcefully pulled her back into his embrace, cautioning her, ‘Do not interfere with her,’ as she fiercely wriggled free from his grasp.

Meanwhile, Yates strode towards Erin, instructing the other two men to assist Mark in securing Erin with chains, suspending the brunette similarly to how she had been positioned at the hotel.

Nadia’s threatened, ‘Release us immediately, or I will retaliate,’ as she witnessed Erin being chained up akin to a chandelier.

‘No, that won’t be happening because now I have the pleasure of entertaining two beauties,’ Yates declared as he caressed Erin’s face, prompting her to bite his hand when it got too close to her mouth.

Enraged, Yates withdrew his hand swiftly from the brunette, who yelped when he struck her forcefully across the face, admonishing, ‘We do not bite our superior.’

Erin’s head spun even more when Yates slapped her. ‘Don’t hurt her, Yates,’ Nadia yelled from the bed as she watched Yates run his hands down her friend’s body, who struggled to kick him.

‘I don’t think so, little lady. I do have to punish her for being with another man when she clearly belongs to me,’ Yates said as he slipped a knife out of his pocket.

Erin glared and struggled as she watched Mark start to run his hands up and down Nadia’s body.

‘Get off of her now!’ Erin demanded as she shot daggers at him. ‘What are you going to do chained up?’ Mark asked as he ran his hands up Nadia’s shirt, causing the younger woman to struggle under his touch. ‘Get off,’ she growled as she kicked her legs against his back, but Mark didn’t budge.

Yates laughed at the two women’s attempts to fight back. ‘Back to what I was saying, detective, you’ve been a very bad girl,’ he said, running the knife across Erin’s neck, causing the brunette to try to turn her head.

Erin demanded, glaring at him, asserting that she was not his, and she would ensure he understood that there was only one man in her life—well, three if you count Voight and Justin, but they were her family.

Yates, laughing, set the knife down and grabbed Erin’s throat, while she tried to keep an eye on Nadia, who struggled and cried out in pain when Mark kissed and bit down on her neck.

‘You are mine, detective,’ Yates declared, making Erin glare at him. ‘I am not yours,’ Erin growled as she attempted to fight against his grip on her throat. ‘Oh?’ Yates questioned, nodding to Mark to continue. Erin felt Yates release her throat.

‘Do you think Detective Dawson cares about you, Detective Lindsay?’ Yates inquired as he walked behind her and grabbed her hair, making Erin watch Mark tear Nadia’s shirt off.

The brunette heard Nadia’s cries as she pleaded for Mark to get off of her, and Erin tried to close her eyes, feeling powerless to help her best friend from being assaulted.

Erin closed her eyes to block out Yates’ taunts about Antonio not caring for her, knowing it was a lie as she believed the second in command did care. A cry escaped her lips when Yates threatened to have Mark assault her friend.

With a smirk, Yates added, ‘Until you realize you belong to me.’ Nadia turned her head to see Mark pulling down her pants, making eye contact with Erin as she pleaded for him to stop. Despite Nadia’s resistance, she did not want Erin to suffer any more harm, so she stopped resisting.

Erin turned her head away as she heard Nadia’s cry when Mark forcefully entered her. ‘Stop, please!’ Erin begged, unable to bear witnessing Mark’s assault on Nadia. ‘I will be yours, Yates,’ Erin cried out as she pleaded for mercy.

Informal tone: “Yates yanked the knife away from Erin’s throat and grabbed her throat with his hand again. “You sure?” he asked skeptically, motioning for Mark to continue.

Mark grinned and nodded as he thrust into crying Nadia, who struggled to push him away without success. Nadia’s eyes met Erin’s, who looked devastated to witness the younger woman being attacked.

Erin gasped for air as Yates tightened his grip on her throat. “Yes, I swear, Yates,” she said with her eyes shut to block out Nadia’s screams. “I’ll prove it to you, but only after you let Nadia go.” Yates released his hold on Erin’s neck.

Yates signaled Mark to stop and watched as Mark stepped away from Nadia and uncuffed her. “She won’t be harmed as long as you cooperate, and she’ll be moved to a different room so we can have some privacy,” Yates assured.