chapter 2 : new home

It was the next day . 2d had spent the whole night pretty much doing a deep clean of the guest bedroom. It was originally just a storage room so 2d definitely had lots of work to do so that Ace could comfortably live in it. Sadly due to the time crunch 2d was unable to get much furniture for ace. So for now his bed is an inflatable mattress, and 2d took some other simple furniture pieces from around the studio and placed them in the room just so Ace had places to store his items. Despite 2d being tired from working on the room he forces himself to stay awake determined to help Ace with anything he needs. 2d was in the kitchen chugging down a cup of tea patiently waiting whilst he worked on some lyrics for a song he's planning to work on a music video for. The song was named " humility" .

Noodle would walk downstairs to the kitchen noticing 2d doing his best to stay awake while doodling some sketches on the side of the lyrics he's working on. Not super remarkable doodles but they were pretty nice for just being something on the edge of a piece of paper. Noodle walks into the kitchen and grabs a cup of coffee. " morning 2d. Are you waiting for Ace to get here?" 2d looked over to noodle and nodded with a small yawn. " I spent all night getting the guest room ready for him." noodle sighed rolling her eyes joking with 2d. " ah so that was all the groaning and shuffling i heard. I honestly thought you had found someone to have a one night stand with." 2d smiled with a chuckle to noodle's joke, shaking his head. " You know I'm not really into that type of stuff anyways." 

    As the two siblings had a good laugh with each other they finally heard the anticipated knock at the door. Noodle perks her head up excited as she takes a big gulp of her coffee. She calls out as she makes her way to the door. " I'll be there in a moment!" 2d would quickly put his lyrics to the side and finish his tea before joining noodle at the front door.

Noodle opens the door to ace. He had a couple bags and boxes with him but not a whole lot. The biggest thing he had on him was his bass that was in its case on his back. Noodle smiled gently, taking some of the boxes from ace. " morning ace and welcome to the studio!" Ace smiled back at the two . " You were definitely right noodle. This building sticks out like a sore thumb in this au. " 2d also takes some of Ace's boxes, helping him out. Ace looks over to 2d giving him a smile. " it's nice to see you again 2d. " 2d simply gave a nod before him and noodle guide ace to his room.

It seems that all the footsteps up the stairs had gotten Russell's attention. He had totally forgotten that 2d had mentioned ace yesterday. Russell opens his bedroom door and notices the three moving ace's stuff into the guest bedroom. Russell decides to give a nice introduction to Ace and walks over. " hey you must be ace. 2d and noodle told me about you." Ace looks over to Russell smiling with his slight fang-like teeth slightly showing. " yep that would be me. I'm assuming your russell?" Russell nodded as he reached out to shake Ace's free hand. " That would be me. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the adopted family. " Russell half jokes to ace. Ace smiled as the two shook hands . Ace was so glad to know that he was already being accepted by the band. 

    After about an hour or so the band and ace had fully unpacked ace's stuff. Sure it wasn't much but Ace's room at least had his charm now. Just like the others he had a liking for a grunge aesthetic. He works on putting a couple more posters onto the wall . 2d sighed looking at the rest of the band members. " Well if you guys need me I'll be in my room doing some work. I need to prepare some stuff for the next music video. " Russell and noodle nod waving goodbye to 2d as he walks off. Ace would finish his task before looking over to noodle. " jeez 2d is really busy aint he? " Noodle sighed with a bittersweet smile. " 2d has been a bit overwhelmed with having Murdoc's work thrown onto him. Though he seems quite excited for the music video he's planning. Where planning to actually film it in memory!tale"

Ace perked his head up at hearing noodle mention his hometown. " Well that should be fun. I can't wait to see what he has planned for the video." noodle smiled nodding . " I'm excited to. He has been pretty secretive about the music video so not even me or Russell know what he's planning. He seems pretty passionate about it though. "

As Ace and Noodle chatted with each other, 2d would be in his room. He was checking himself out in the mirror wearing the outfit he had planned for the music video. A nice summery outfit along with some roller skates. 2d had mainly got the outfit since he wanted something he could easily skate in. He really liked the outfit . He smiled knowing this music video is going to be one of his many favorites to film.