chapter 6 : A needed break.

The sun rose above the studio as everyone was still asleep. After Yesterday the whole band needed the rest. From filming to dealing with noodle and after Ace and 2d had their talk the band definitely needed a rest day from all the excitement. Surprisingly 2d would be the first person awake. He had forgotten to close his window before he fell asleep so the sun in his eyes had woken him up with no hope of falling back asleep. 2d was in the kitchen making himself a cup of peppermint tea wanting to just have a soothing cup of his favorite morning pick me up. As the tea brewed in the kettle 2d would smoke a cigarette through the kitchen window as he enjoys the warmth of the day.

As 2d slowly woke up in the kitchen, Ace would walk downstairs yawning. Ace had been woken up by the fairly pleasing scent of peppermint that filled the whole studio at this point. 2d would slightly jump at ace's yawn not expecting him to wake up so early. 2d looks behind him seeing ace half-asleep mumbling to himself. " it smells like a dentist's office in here..." 2d forces himself not to laugh, letting out quite snickers. Ace would hear this and glances to 2d. He should have known. The only person in this house besides noodle who has a love for mint. 

   2d would turn back around to finish his cigarette assuming that Ace would go to do his own thing. Ace though had different plans deciding to mess with 2d. Ace would quietly sneak up behind 2d doing his best to be quiet on the tile floor of the kitchen. Luckily 2d wouldn't hear ace. Ace would then playfully cover 2d's eyes with his hands slightly grinning as he tiredly lets out. " morning 2d. I should've known that you were the one stinking up the studio." 2d would slightly flinch but chuckle at hearing ace. " Sorry if I woke you up ace. '' Ace would shrug as he uncovers 2d's eyes. '' eh i'll let it slide this time 2d. "Ace and 2d chuckle as the two enjoy the moment together.

After a couple minutes and the two sharing a smoke, Ace sighed looking at 2d as he poured himself a cup of the freshly brewed tea. " Do you have any plans for today 2d?" 2d would shrug as he takes a sip of his tea. " Noodle is probably going to be crashed out for the most of the day and Russell is probably going to head to the gym. So I don't really have plans. How about you ace?" Ace would sip at the cup of coffee that he made himself. " I don't really have plans either. We can hang out or watch a movie if you want 2d. " 

   2d would think about Ace's offer for a moment. He honestly didn't remember the last time he genuinely had time to watch and enjoy a movie. He looked to ace and nods playfully warning him. " as long as you aren't a chicken you should be fine with the movies i have that we can watch.'' Ace would snicker at 2d's warning. '' eh i should be fine. " 2d nodded as he finished his first cup of tea for the day. '' I'll go find a movie and you can grab whatever else you want ace. "Ace nodded as he watched 2d happily walk off. It honestly was probably the most excited that Ace has seen 2d ever since he moved in. 

    Ace while 2d was in his room would put on more comfortable clothes wearing a basic t-shirt along with sweatpants. He also had his black hair tied up in a bun to keep it out of his face. Ace would also get 2d another cup of peppermint tea to pleasantly surprise the singer. Ace would also pop him and 2d up a bowl of microwaveable popcorn just so the two had something to snack on. Ac lounges himself onto the sofa getting comfortable as he patiently waits for 2d to get back downstairs.

After a couple minutes 2d makes his way back downstairs. He was in an old shirt that he turned into a tank top and some comfy sleep pants. Besides the small stack of movies in 2d's arms he also had his lyric book. He, despite wanting to enjoy the day, also was in a creative mood deciding to do some song writing as he and Ace enjoy a couple movies. Ace would glance to 2d though his shades chuckling as he compliments 2d. " You can even make lounge clothes look amazing 2d." 2d would smile as he slightly blushed at Ace's silly but genuine compliment.