'I Don't Forgive You'

The three of you left Loki, shielding yourselves from the storm inside of a nearby cave. You were angry. You were angry at yourself, at Odin, at Thor. At everything. Loki had died and for what?!

"Lady Y/N" Thor turns to you. "Listen to me, please-"
"No, Thor, just stop!" You yell. "You should've let me die."
"What?!" He asks. "No, I shouldn't have. You don't deserve to day, Lady Y/N."

"Did he?" You ask him, making Thor go silent. "Honestly, Thor, you think you're so powerful. You went after Malekith when he had.. whatever shit was inside of Jane. You're lucky you're still alive! Your brother and me came to save you despite everything you've put him through. Despite everything you've put me through. I have been stuck being a slave because you can't deny a stupid rumour. Loki has been stuck in a cell because you and Odin don't understand what mind controlling is. He was abused and tortured and none of you even cared! You didn't even trust him once. I was sentenced to death by your father and was seconds away from loosing my head. You know what I haven't heard yet?!" You scream, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"I haven't heard you once say 'I'm sorry'. I haven't heard you once own up to anything. If you ever want to be a good king you should desperately think about changing yourself. Even your brother would've been a better ruler than you" you spit, ignoring the guilty look on his face.

There was a long, antagonising moment of silence. Thor didn't dare say a word. He didn't want to start you up again. You clutch the dagger Loki had given you, grabbing a rock from the floor and throwing it into the wall in anger.

"He's going to unleash it" Jane speaks bravely, not wanting to sit in uncomfortable silence anymore. "Not just on Asgard, or on a star. Malekith is going to destroy everything."
"How?" You ask her, not getting a response. "Jane, how?"

"I saw him on Earth" she answers quickly. "Why would he go to Earth?!"
"The Convergence" Thor says.
"None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the Aether" Jane frowns.

"Then Malekith would've only possessed it that much sooner" Thor reassures her. For some reason, watching the couple made you feel so much more sick.
"I only found it because I had looking for you" Jane tells him, making you silently scoff. "Now we're trapped here.

"So, technically, it's Thors fault" you say, attempting to ruin their moment. Before you could say anything more, some upbeat music suddenly started playing. You stare at Jane, confused. Jane looks towards Thor.

"It's not me" he shrugs. Jane takes out her.. device. She presses a button, lifting it up to her ear.
"Hello?" She says.

"What is that?!" You ask her, only to be waved away by Jane and told to be quiet. "Don't you fucking-"
"Shh! Wait.. I'm sorry. Don't yell at me. But shh, please" Jane begs. You decide to comply.

"Richard?! Where are you?!" She speaks into the device. "Oh my god, this is amazing... How am I getting service here?! ... no no, please! Whatever you do, don't hang up the phone."

"Okay then..." Richard said over the phone. Jane began waving her device around in the air, confusing both you and Thor. "I was just wondering if you wanted to try again. Maybe dinner next time."

Thor had a furious, jealous look on his face. He glanced over at you as you did a fake a tear running down your face before raising your eyebrows suggestively. He decided to ignore you.

"Uh, yeah, yeah! Just stay on the phone, okay?" Jane responds, putting her phone back to her ear instead. "Oh my god.." Jane says, picking up a pair of keys from the ground. "Oh! .. no, no! Nothing at all. Come on!" She gestures to you and Thor.