Chapter 20

.

.

Sophia slammed herself on the couch as soon as she comes inside her mansion with her husband who chuckled looking his love.

"Tired, love?"

He asked as he sit beside her and hold her shoulder lightly making her leaned closer to his hard yet warm chest.

He started caressing her hair softly.

"Hmm" she hummed in response and closed her eyes feeling better and peace in her husband's arms.

"you guys have come."

Grandpa who comes downstairs asked looking at them whereas they both parts away and looked at grandpa.

"Yes grandph."

Ryan says and took a glass of water which was placing on the tea table infront of them. Grandfather sits next to them on the couch chair and spoke.

"how is everyone there?"

Sophia drink water when Ryan bring the glass near her lips while saying.

"They're good, after some weeks David is going get married with Sia."

Grandpa's eyes widened with suprised and he spoke whilst smiling brightly.

"That's really good." Ryan and Sophia both smiled while looking at each other.

"Yes grandpa." Sophia says softly.

"I wished their marriage will be fine."

Grandpa said and smiled softly making them smile to.

......

After some weeks.

Sia and Sophia both were shopping for Sia as her wedding is going to happen.They were feeling very happy and good so thought to do shopping.
Sophia was looking some drsses for herself when suddenly she felt like someone has been watching her, she was feeling this when she was with Sia but right now she is alone.

Sia said that she is going to look for a necklace and Sophia allowed her to go and Sia went to upstairs where has the necklace section.

She looked around and found that the hall is almost empty which made her frownes and she gulped hard, her heart started to beat faster out of fear.

She gasped very loudly when she heard her phone ring, she picks up the call and she froze on her spot when the person on the phone speak with deep husky voice.

"How are you my doll.."

Her hands started shaking, breath become harsh fear crawls into her whole body and sweat froms on her forehead, everything was getting fine that's what she was thinking but never expect it could happen again.

"Ready to face me... again, doll."

Sophia immediately cut the call and covers her mouth feeling very strange and fear, her mind did not working properly, and was thinking about what to do.

Suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her and she became panicked and froze.

Ryan's face flashes in front of her eyes and put her hand on her chest.

"Love."

Her eyes which was closed are open hearing his deep soft voice, she felt her heart become calm down a bit and her fear also calm down. She slowly turned still looking down and face Ryan who comes here to pick them up.

Ryan frownes looking her fearful state and sweaty face which surely made him more curious to know what happened to her.

"What's wrong?" She looked up when she heard her brother's David voice.