EMMA - 3

Men in their expensive tuxedos and women in their favourite brands, waiters all dressed clean and the chandelier adds the perfect touch of elegance. The moment we entered Mr. Young came and greeted dad and gave a warm smile to me and Ethan.

Dad and Ethan were now occupied by some other people talking and laughing. I was looking at them when someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned back to see the person. Doe eyes and a sweet smile Nancy my friend. Her black dress goes perfect with the hair bun and her rose scent gave justice to her beautiful face. I hugged her as we talked about stuff when suddenly my eyes got stuck with  a pair of blue eyes..... black tuxedo, hair done perfectly and a glass of wine in one hand while the other in his pocket. Jeremy is looking at me like he is planning a murder in his mind thinking about all the different ways to kill me, beside him stands Andrew watching Jeremy and then me.

I ignored him and went to dad who was talking to Mr. Young, meanwhile Jeremy came to us and greeted dad with a smile, how can he act so well, a moment ago he was staring at his daughter planning a murder and now he is greeting him with a smile. They were talking and I was ignoring him. I can't stand him anymore so after a few moments I  went to the rest room.

The door shut behind me and the voices were now getting faint as I kept walking. I came out of the rest room when I heard a glass breaking in a room which was on the end of the hallway. It's not my first time at the Euphoria Club, and I was well aware of the fact that no one was allowed there except a few VVIPs but my curiosity, it will be a death for me one day. I made myself towards the room and slowly opened it, I took a few small steps but no one was inside I was all empty and dark only a dim table lamp was glowing enough just to make the table visible, a glass broken near the table and it's pieces scattered around, everything else was dark. I turned back to leave when I saw those blue eyes standing at the door.

"Brave enough to come in my office alone kitten" Jeremy was standing at the door blocking my only way to escape, hands in the pocket and a mischievous smirk on his face.

"I just lost my way" I came up with the best confidence I can have now.
"Which part of the rules you aren't aware of?...or any other intentions" he took a step forward.
"I just heard something and I wait why do I need to explain to you anything after all I was about to leave. Now move."

I was about to go when he pinned me against the wall. It was so dark in the room yet I could feel his gaze on me. His hot breath can be felt on my skin. His strong cologne can be smelled perfectly at this closeness.

"Leave me before I kick your balls" I glared
"feisty huh..." he smirked which only lasted a few seconds and now his expression changes from mischievous smirk to aggressive glares.
He came more close his hot breath can be felt on my neck.
"Listen to me kitten don't you dare to ignore me again....or I will make you beg for my attention" he warned me and let me go. I gave him a good glare I was about to protest when I heard footsteps towards the room.
I left the room as I quickly made myself back in the main hall. All I needed right now is to slap him, while I was walking back to dad I saw Andrew and Xavier going towards the same room, looks like Jeremy called them. Xavier was busy on a call and Andrew looked at me with a smirk on his face like he knew what happened.

We were back home. I didn't say a word during our drive back home. Ethan was busy on his phone and for dad he said he will be late and told us to go if we wanted. I went to my room and changed my clothes and was back in my comfort zone....me, my bed and my book to read. I tried my best to focus but I couldn't.... all that was going on in my mind was the encounter with Jeremy in that room. The rudeness he showed the way he grabbed my wrist...my wrists were red for quite a few moments. I decided to sleep and stop thinking about that, he always gives me a reason to hate him. I was about to sleep when I received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number : seems like someone forgot her bracelet. **A photo attached**

It was my bracelet.

                 ******

                 ---------------

                 ---------------