JEREMY - 4

Her scent is now trapped in my mind. After I sent her the picture of her bracelet I am sure she would be in shock. Xavier,I and Andrew had a little work to be done and to discuss the upcoming days when we will be taking charge of our respective companies.

I was staring at her bracelet in my hand, I was tired of it now. I literally tried to throw it or burn it or break it and send her the picture of her destroyed bracelet, but I can't. I kept it safe like it's the most important thing for me. That's it, I am going to give her this now.

It's midnight, she is still online means she is awake. She must be ignoring me because she hasn't been replying to my messages. I reached her house and sneaked myself to her bedroom. Her bedroom was at the end of the corner so it was a good point for me to sneak without anyone noticing all the lights were already off but to be more cautious I pulled the main fuse off , not the first time of course.

I entered her room, shorts and loose shirt, she is typing something on her laptop in utter concentration. I whistle soft , she flinched and shut down her laptop...is she hiding something... before she could scream I placed my palm on her mouth, she was under me on her bed trying her best to move but it was useless.

"Shh....stay calm and don't shout because if you don't it won't end well. I will remove my hand so....quite" I removed my hand and moved from her, we are now sitting face to face on her bed.
"Quiet feisty kitten...see you scratched me" I showed her the scratch she did on my hand.

"Because I don't welcome strangers in my room"  she glared, she still looks hot...no don't fall for her....

"But see I am sitting on your bed, so tell me kitten...how it feels to have your enemy on your bed" I smirked, she is still giving me death glare.
"I am here to give back your bracelet it was annoying me" she tried to snatch it from my hand but I pulled back. "Not so easily kitten, I want something in return I don't make one side deal" I saw a confusion, no it's fear, no wait it's anger, damn these black eyes are hard to read. "What do you want but think twice before opening your mouth" did she just warn me, she thinks she can get her way.
Without any warning I pulled her hand towards me so that I can make her wear the bracelet by myself and can annoy her, before she can even figure out I removed her sleeves a little back , and I saw it for not even a second before she pulled her hand back. I saw it, she can't do it ever or did she why am I being concerned about her. I should just give her the damn bracelet and leave but why I wasn't.

"Show me" I demanded and for the first time I can tell she was nervous from my words.
"Show you what?" She asked
"You know very well what I am talking about" her eyes are watery, I don't care I never cared.

"It was a scar you didn't had any accidents and you can't fall on a pile of razor so don't even try to make any excuse." My blood was boiling and I was concerned...but why, damnit she is playing with my mind. Her eyes became more teary.

"Show me your scars" I demanded
"Why?" she asked
"I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there" my voice soften.

She hesitated...

One beat....
Two beat...
Three beat...
Four beat...

She slowly pulled her sleeves. She scars some light some faded and a deep on the wrist. She tried to take her life??. But why does my heart aches, why does I feel heavy. What's wrong with me.

                ..............................