EMMA 7

Emma pov

My eyes widened, my heart beat raced. It's wrong but God it feels so good. His lips devoured mine. He is kissing them like it's the only need for life right now. His tongue licking my lips asking for more access which I know if I don't give he will take it. His tongue entered my mouth , our tongues fighting for dominance. I know I don't stand a chance in this fight but at least I tried. His tongue exploring every corner of my mouth, his grip tightened on my waist he flipped me on to the mattress pinning me against the bed without breaking the kiss. My alcohol was breaking down now, the way he kissed me rough and the way he parted my legs, was now taking me to another level. I can feel his hardness through his pants which was pressing on my stomach. He finally pulled back from the kiss.
"Next time before tempting me keep one thing clear kitten... I won't stop next time and I will make you scream my name until you don't forget yours." His voice contained dominance and he meant every word he said.
"You can't kiss me and don't talk to me like this" I said my voice barely audible.
"Why not" he chuckles "because it makes you angry or because you are getting wet between those perfect thighs of yours" he removed a few strands from my face.
"You are now mine kitten" he whispered in my ears.
He got up from the bed "get up and lock the door from inside" and he left the room. I locked the door from inside and went to bed. My lips can still feel his lips warmth on them the blood and rush in my body . With all these thoughts I drifted in sleep.