EMMA - 5

I haven't heard from Jeremy after the last encounter. No annoying texts not even the weird emojis which he sent just to piss me off. Neither he was the table topic nor in the news. Oh wait he was in the news.... with the line "The next generation has taken the charge", Jeremy, Andrew, Ethan and Xavier all have taken on the same day it was like a celebration all over the city.Days have passed and it's not that I miss him but.....

He has already taken the company but there wasn't any contact between us apart from seeing his social media. I was busy with my book as the deadlines were near and Sarah my publisher was already worried about the ending. I always write an errotic romance but this was the first time I decided to go for a soft romance, which was hell for me to write.

Suddenly there's an invitation mail from Andrew for a party in order to celebrate their new start and the last line mentions invited members only. Since when did Andrew start sending me invitations. The party was tonight at Andrew's mansion. I heard his parents were out as dad said this while talking to Ethan. He also got the invitation so we both were going together.

**In the car**
Ethan : "Andrew never invited you to his parties before why he invited you out of the blues."

Me(Emma) : How will I know...maybe he just wanted to show off.

Ethan : I thought you are not in parties unless Nancy joins why the sudden change of heart?...may I know..

Me(Emma) : Just I...I...was getting bored.
We reached his mansion as Ethan went to the park and I proceeded inside. Loud music, alcohol and DJ like a grand celebration. Yes it has been grand I always heard about it from Ethan this was the first time I joined. Suddenly a hand on my shoulder.

"Here comes the queen" Xavier was standing beside me with his hand on my shoulder and an expression on his face which says "fun is about to begin"

" Hands off Xavier if you don't have a death wish" Andrew came out of nowhere and he is not alone.

"Nancy I didn't know you were also coming" I was shocked seeing Nancy who was standing beside Andrew with a pissed off expression. She came and hugged me.
"I thought the same" she said as Xavier removed his hand.
"Okay Emma I need to take Nancy back we have a business to talk* Andrew took Nancy and disappeared in the crowd.

"Don't worry about your friend, my friend will take care of her" Xavier's smile tells a lot.
"I am worried because your friend is with her" I sigh, as Xavier handed me a glass of Martine and went on the dance floor.

"Seems like you got a few new friends" Ethan joined me.
"More like a new drama" I replied.
Ethan got his friends as I was looking for someone....no I was finding Nancy only Nancy.
I saw Xavier and I went to him asking...
"hey where is Nancy?"
"Worried about your friend" he smirked
"Yes now tell me" I demanded an answer
"Why don't you find her yourself" he answered and went back to the dance floor. I really expected an answer from him.

I went to find her because she wasn't in the restroom either at the bar nor in the hall. I went upstairs the upper floor was empty not a single sound I walked further and all the rooms were locked and they were moving. Oh wait or I was dizzy damn these alcohol kicks are different.
I saw a room open and I went in no one was there I was about to leave when I stumble myself and fell but before I could fall on the ground two hands pulled me and my head  bumps into someone's chest, he was strong and had a great chest.

"Are you drunk kitten?" Wait I know this strong man.
"You leave me" as soon as he leaves me I fell on the ground, I can't even stand still. He sat down on his toes with a wicked smile.
"Need my help kitten" he gave me his hand and I took it my mind was not in the right sense.
He picked me up and made me sit on the couch.
"Why are you here kitten...are you making a world record in losing directions?"

"I don't have to tell you" I was too much in alcohol.
"Why" Jeremy asked his voice soften as he tied my hair in plates.
"Because you don't care" my eyes are getting heavy.
He chuckled "and why do you think I don't care?" He turned me towards him after he plated my hair.
"Because you didn't care two years ago"

                 .......................