Emma/ Jeremy - 10

The rest of my days passed in writing and editing my upcoming book. I haven't seen Jeremy after our last encounter but that doesn't mean I haven't received any messages from him. He keeps texting me out of the blues...or let's say he keeps sexting me. I opened my phone when I got another notification.

Time - 11p.m.
Jeremy : are you asleep kitten?
Jeremy : or thinking about me? *Wink emoji*

I kept his message on read.

Time - 11:10 p.m.
Jeremy : the more you ignore me...the harder I will fuck you.
Jeremy : And the louder you will scream with each second.

I tossed the phone aside. And after sometime I got another text.

Time - 11:15
Jeremy : I know you are reading my text and ignoring them...fuck kitten your ignorance is making me hard now.
Jeremy : you know how much I am resisting not to enter your room and fuck that attitude right out of your mind.

My fingers tightened around my phone and I finally texted him back.

Me : Can you stop texting.....I already blocked your eight numbers and each time you get a new one .

Jeremy : Oh look!! Finally someone decided to text back.
Jeremy : Did me fucking you hard made you feel things kitten *smirking emoji*

Me : Keep dreaming

Jeremy : I don't dream kitten..
Jeremy : Imagine me coming to your room right now and this time my fingers will be replaced with my cock. And we both know that your brother is sleeping in the next room and your parents downstairs.

Jeremy : And you poor thing will try everything to keep your moans and screams low and muffled.

My breath hitched in my throat. Just imagining him doing this is so damn arousing and dangerous at the same time. I tossed my phone aside and tried to sleep.

  ...................................................

                     Jeremy

Noah's birthday was around, he planned his party only with his friends but dad wanted it to be a grand celebration with friends and family. And when he says family it also includes the Grey's which means my kitten will be also coming. I didn't meet her for a long time as I was busy at work, but that doesn't mean I didn't know what she was up to. She was working on her new book in her favourite cafe 'THE COOFFE TABLE' at the same spot. She also went shopping and bought herself a few new pjs, my kitten also tried black coffee for the first time because Ethan told her to do it and she ended up having two damn pastries, she is never into bitter things that's why she tastes so damn sweet. She also met one of her High school friends Jack. Jack Frost, he was the youngest son in his family, he was in rehab for three years which was covered by his father to maintain the reputation of his transportation business. His file was lying on my desk, he even dared to ask Emma for a date even though she turned him down several times. That bastard will pay for this but not yet.

"Dad knows how to ruin my birthday" Noah fix his shirt in my room. "I think you have your own room" I glared at him. "Yes I do but come on you can't kick me out of your room I am your baby brother afterall" the only person who matches the vibes with Xavier is my brother. "I can now get out" I stood in front of him wearing a tuxedo which mom selected for me, "but before you get lost....take it" I gave him a card, it was an access to all the car races he wanted to join. " Oh my god, I love my brother" he hugged me tightly. "Now...now .... now, get lost you clingy ass".

The music and the venue was good as dad took care of it and the food was great as mom took care of that. Noah was busy with his friends as Andrew and Xavier joined me.
"Seems like someone is enjoying too much" I nudge Andrew's shoulder. "Now don't you act like Xavier" he gave me his glare. "Oh come on I am not that trouble.....but you seem like you really enjoy too much I also saw you car in someone's neighborhood" Andrew glared both of us which was soon replaced with a smirk.
"How was your author meetup Jeremy and you Xavier how was your stay at your summer house, I heard you had company". That's it that was enough to make us go quite, this bastard know everything but how....God knows.

My annoying look was cut off by a familiar laughter. Her sweet voice was music to my ears, it makes me make her moan my name more. Her eyes met mine and she avoids it just like my texts and flowers. Damn my girl knows how to push my buttons afterall she is a damn author, my favourite author. I can't wait to see her reaction when she comes to know that I know about her teeny tiny secret. I am lucky dad arranged the party in the mansion, I have a very much things prepared for her.
I made my way to her as she was standing with Ethan who made his way to Noah to wish him. "Seems like you enjoy ignoreing me" I offered her white wine, she only like this. "I was busy" she even rejected my drink. "seems like you forgot who you belong to sweetheart" I took her hand and kiss her knuckles "The night is you kitten.....you can't escape me now..." I went close to her and whispered in her ears "I hope you are not wearing anything underneath this red dress of yous" I gave her a soft squeeze on her waist and left.