JEREMY -8

I turned on the shower letting the cold water wash off my heat. My eyes closed as I tried to regain control over myself, the heat of her lips still lingers on my lips. I allowed the water to cool me down. After a long shower I decided to sleep in the guest room just below my room, even now I can smell her sweet perfume. She got me whipped and now she has me all to herself, she just doesn't know yet.

The next morning, I ordered Camilla, my house maid to give her whatever she needed and before Emma could wake up I left for the office. Camilla used to take care of me from the day I started my kindergarten. I trusted her and I know I can count on her. I also didn't wanted to see her right now or else I am damn sure I will end doing something which would definitely make me late for the buisness meeting.

My whole day went in previous files and business meetings but somewhere back in my mind there was still her heat. "The paperwork is done sir, do you need anything" my secretary James was standing in front of my desk waiting for my response. "No, it's done you can go now" I didn't even glance at him.
"Then I will be going sir, don't forget to have your lunch , you seem quite exhausted today" by this he left my cabin. I leaned back in my chair staring at the ceiling. Instead of eating at the nearest restaurant I went down to a new cafe that opened last month I wasn't getting the time to visit it but now I have time and most importantly I need air. I ordered a black coffee, the ambiance was cozy and the staff was nice. I sat around in a corner when my gaze fell on a similar pair of black eyes focused on the laptop typing, hair done in a bun, her beige colour pants and lavender colour tank top with two butterflies printed on the left side, perfectly hugging her body . She was sitting right beside me so much centralized in her work she barely cared about her surroundings. I took out my phone and clicked a picture of hers and now this will be my wallpaper. I grabbed my coffee and gave her a last glance I went back to work. On my way back I saw Andrew's car parked in the residential area , two blocks before Nancy's house, this bastard is definitely enjoying a lot. I called him but he didn't receive my call, I knew what he was up to. As I reached back to my office I cleared my schedule for tomorrow. I don't want any business calls when I get a little busy with my work tomorrow.
That gave me a lot of work to sort today. I decided to go back to my mansion instead of my house because she might not be there but her smell and her presence was still in that house. I slept peacefully or let's say I tried at least. The next morning, I went to a book event where the new launch of my favourite author's book was. My Emma was sitting on a chair looking at her success from a corner. She was happy with the outcome her books always get out of stock. After all she is a smut writer.

"Here I come, kitten" I stood behind her silently. Her hair was down and her black shirt and pants gave her a good coverup in the crowd and her mask helped her more. I knew now wasn't the time, so I waited for the right opportunity to strike and I made myself lost in the crowd in the event hall.

               -------------------------