Emma/Jeremy -13

"Are you out of your mind what were you even thinking while punching him...were you even thinking..."  I cleaned his bleeding knuckles. I informed Ethan that Jeremy and I are leaving due to some urgent work and strangely he didn't question. Jeremy was quiet the whole drive and even he is quiet while we are in his room .....only because I don't carry a first aid kit.... "Stop glaring at me" I said as he kept on looking at me not even at his wounds or my body only my face only my eyes like if he sees anywhere else I may disappear, before I could speak another word he wrapped his arms around my body pulling me in his lap.

"Mine" and with that his lips locked mine in no second. The more I struggle the more he grips me tight. "Mine" he only breaks the kiss to say the word and then kisses me more passionately which clearly says 'I claim you'. Finally he broke the kiss leaving me breathless pulling me closer. His one hand on my waist while the other on the back of my head. "Jeremy what's wrong with you" i tried to push him, but it was useless. "No one touches what's mine, do you get it kitten" he shift his hand from my head to my lacy shrug as he undid my shrug and let it fall on the floor leaving me only in a green bikini. His hands found my wetness and my head fell on his shoulder while he teased my entrance. "No  one can touch you like I do...no one can lay eyes on you like I do" he kissed my neck sucking and nibbling and trailing down to my collarbone and in a blink my bikini joined my shrug on the floor. His touch was like a drug in my body all I wanted was to let loose in his touch, the way he caressed my spine up and down, the way his lips work on body giving me hickeys marking me his own and the way he teasing my wet folds making it more wet , making me crave for him more. With a swift motion his clothes also joined mine on the floor. His hard erection was on my soft thighs which made me gasp, I had seen his erection before but right now it makes me feel something in my stomach. My back arched when he put his two fingers inside my wetness stretching me "Oh...god....". After a few strokes he pulled them out and he positioned himself between my legs, "No god baby...only me" and with a deep push he made me take all of his length at once and a cry escaped my mouth.

"Fuck.... you are tight kitten...." My cries mixed up with his groans, but later my pain turned into pleasure. I grind my hips on his, taking him deeper. "fuck....ahhh...ahh...". His grip tightened on my hips and his lips found mine, our tongues danced and his exploring my mouth as he broke the kiss "Just like that kitten....ride me.... show me how much you crave me...show me who you belong to" his praises were boosting my confidence and I started moving faster my walls clenched his dick but before I could cum he tossed me to the couch without taking out his dick and also slower the pace.

"Not so easily kitten" he smirked as he was now on top of me between my legs and my legs wrapped around his waist. His chest and abs were glistening, his toned body and the way his muscles flex on each thrust inside me, now he was in control and I know pretty well that if he is in control it's fucking gonna be hard for me.

                   JEREMY

Seeing another man touching her made my blood boil. If it wasn't my kitten I would have killed him on the spot, I will sort that man later because first i need to focus on the beauty under me. Her flushed face and the red cheeks with that messy hair she looks damn adorable under me. The way her body trembles and squirms under my touch and thrust were a pure bliss to my eyes. The way he breasts bounce and the way her eyes never break the eye contact.

"Not so soon kitten" I increased my pace. "Jeremy..... please.....I....I....I...ahhh" her eyes were closed and her nails digging my shoulder, "Open your eyes kitten" as she opened her eyes I increased my pace and deepened my thrusts. "You are my property" thrust "And no one touches my property" thrust "if any man touches you" thrust "he will end up in a grave" thrust. My hands went on her clit bringing her back to the edge "tell me what you want kitten" . Her voice was barely audible "I... I... want to...I can't..." She says. "You wanna cum kitten" I thrust harder "yes" her voice was basically a moan.

"Then beg for it kitten" her eyes shot opened "I never beg" I pinched her clit making her cry louder, "Come on kitten ....or we can do this whole night and I promise you every time you will be about to cum I will pull out...." her body was already begging for realeas, her body was trembling due to pleasure, but my kitten got a sharp tongue so she has to use it now to beg. I kept on increasing my pace and then stopped when I felt her walls clenching around my dick. "Jerry please..." She spoke and I stopped did she...did she...did she call me Jerry?? "What did you call me kitten?...say it again" I know I heard it right but I still can't believe "please Jerry ....I want cum ..... please let me" that's it, my kitten not only begged but also called me the name she use to do before I left, with a few harder stroke inside her and rubbing her clit I could feel her walls clenching once again around my dick and with that she came all over my dick, before I could realise I pulled it out and spilled my cum on her stomach, in the heat of moment I forgot about condom. "I was on my birth control pills....why didn't you just..." I put my finger on her lips "Shhhh..don't get greedy kitten" I smirked, little did my kitten not know that I have many surprises for her once we get back.

I turned on the shower letting the water wash off our body heats. I slowly massaged her tensed shoulder and cleaned her. The water stinging my shoulder and back as they were full of scratches, I mean there's a reason why I call her my kitten.

After the shower and one more orgasm, i wrapped her in the bath robe and carried her to the bed and tucked her perfectly under my blanket. "Sleep well kitten..." I kissed her forehead and cuddle her, wrapping my arms around her body pulling her closer to me. And my darling snuggled into my body and slept like she owns me, which she do. She owns me, she has the power to make me do anything she wants, I Jeremy Young belong to Emma Grey.

             ------------------------