❀♥𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6♥❀

As these mere classes flew by quicker than Diluc had originally anticipated he knew his time in this hellhole known as detention was coming up quicker than he actually desired. he used to be in detention in high school often. but now he was going back as if he was some sort of delinquent.

With a sigh. Diluc walked down the campus halls, holding his bag close, adjusting the tie of his uniform and walking, his raven black shoes making faint noise against the ground.

Maybe he could just blow through this detention and get studying done, he would rather not have to return there once more. but at least he could have a break from his step-brother Kaeya who seemed to take joy in relentlessly teasing and bugging him.

but it seemed the devil himself just wanted to cause Diluc as much annoyance this day as humanly possibly, because as he passed the college's rather large library he heard the most goddamn annoying voice humanly possibly ring in his ears, leaving the library.

"Diluc?~ Oh my. Seems as if i got lucky catching you here!" dear lord. that voice could only belong to one person and one person alone, Kaeya Alberich. or better known as his womanizer step-brother who partakes in bugging him every single day of his life from childhood on.

But it seems as if this big feline was with someone else, beside him holding a chemistry book close was none other than Albedo himself. 

Personally Diluc didn't have anything wrong with Albedo, he had met him occasionally across the campus and knew he was a real intellectual who held great smarts regarding chemistry and such.

All diluc could think of was, 'Poor Albedo, Stuck with Kaeya. Must be hell'

"What do you want." Diluc stated, looking at Kaeya with a indifferent stare. "Now now! Is that anyway to talk to your dear brother?" Kaeya asked, his voice laced with playful energy and teasing hints to the edge of it. Basically like the average tone Kaeya possessed around anyone he knew.

"Step-brother." Albedo corrected calmly, shifting his book into his bag and gently shutting the bag closed. "ah~ Yes! Thank you dear Albedo~" Kaeya grinned widely. looking down at Albedo with a stare full of the looks  for one person, Albedo.

Diluc sighed and rolled his eyes, he didn't have time for this, first Lisa and Jean, And now Kaeya and Albedo? Dear lord! What was going on? Why was anyone in this college even bothering with romance when they could be focusing on studying, but then again, Diluc reminded himself, It's their choice. Not his.

"Whatever. If you plan on bothering me anymore, do it later, I have detention to go to. I don't have time to waste on you." Diluc stated with a stoic expression. He didn't really care if his words could hurt anyone, well.. Not if it was Kaeya being hurt in the process.

"detention? I didn't know this college did that.." Albedo softly said, looking over to Diluc with a curious expression. He couldn't remember the last time he had heard of a college with detention doings. I mean, he had heard of some detentions in other places doing it. but he didn't know Tevyat college would.

"They weren't. Not until today apparently." Diluc sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, he didn't mind talking to Albedo really, But then again. He had places to be and genuinely didn't have time for this. 

"And my dear step-brother seems to have gotten picked first?~ Oh diluc.. I never knew you were so bad at keeping a good record?" Kaeya said with a voice full of teasing and taunting. Practically begging for the reaction he hoped for.

Diluc glared sternly. "Thin ice." He stated. "your on thin ice. I don't have time for this." Diluc turned around to walk away. not bothering to waste his time on his idiotic brother who's teasing never seemed to falter under any type of state.

"I'm always on thin ice~ Aren't i?~" Kaeya smirked. he got his reaction he wanted. he simply enjoyed seeing Diluc so mad at such simple teases and taunts. Diluc clenched his right hands into a fist and continued on his walk. He knew Kaeya was just milking his reactions, Something he hated with every fiber in his body, And Kaeya knew that. Which is why he continued on with it.

 "Goodbye.." Albedo softly said to Diluc, Who nodded as a form of a goodbye with words needing to be uttered. shifting  his strap of his bag over to his other shoulder. Albedo looked up at Kaeya. His teal eyes looked directly as Kaeya's visible blue eye.

"I think we need to work on your assignment." Albedo stated. looking up at the blue haired male. "Afraid we do~ And maybe we could do other things too~" Kaeya suggested with a smirk. Albedo felt his cheeks slightly warm. He didn't want to jump to conclusions of what Kaeya could mean with that, he could mean many many things, and each thing just got more and more lewd, Something Albedo wasn't used to thinking of.

"Whatever.." Albedo mumbled, getting a head start and beginning to walk down the halls the opposite direction that Diluc had previously went to.

"Oh~ Wait for me!" Kaeya said happily as he ran after Albedo. Maybe that could be taken in a different context if you didn't really understand. but it seemed love has caught two more victims into it's grasps, maybe cupid was on work. 

Cupid worked for everyone, but could he work for the stoic red haired male. Diluc? Or will Cupid fail this time around.

But Diluc couldn't be bothered to look back at the two. He was going to be late to detention if he wasted any time on useless conversations. detention would surely bore him but he could definitely get work done while he was there. It's not like anything would happen..

Right? it's not like anything rememberable would happen to him? But something in his gut was telling him a different genre of stories than his brain was telling him. 

❀♥❀