❀♥𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9♥❀

Feeling the sun beaming into his dorm, Diluc propped his arm to rest upon his forehead as he sighed, his hair sprawled out on his bed with his hair tie by his bed.

Yesterday was something the drained him, as he dropped off all his finished assignments, venti was sure to follow him around and continue teasing him, or simply just talking to him, something Venti seemed to enjoy thoroughly. despite his small stature, the small male seemed like he held enough energy for well over ten people.

But he was rather shocked to find out Venti was alongside him with being a senior who would be graduating this year. He would've guessed by his stature and personality he was a freshman or something along those lines. 

he didn't seem like someone to make it through one year in school. The last thing Diluc recalled was opening his dorm door and falling fast asleep on his own bed.

And with a small grunt, he sat up, leaving the comfort of that bed, leaving just as quickly as he arrived.

He slowly got up and stretched his back as he walked to his bathroom, he was rather tired from Venti yesterday, so much so that he only took off his uniform coat and shirt before falling asleep.

Yes they only were around each other for a few mere hours, yet it felt like weeks, One thing Diluc would give venti was the fact no matter what, Venti did seem to make rather boring tasks more entertaining. 

As he turned on his bathroom light, he grabbed his toothbrush and soon after began brushing his teeth, as he brushed and brushed he looked around the bathroom with a deadpan expression.

his eyes soon fell to his hand, as his mind began working on stirring up thoughts, a sudden and unusual series of thoughts ran in his mind, along the lines of feeling Venti's hand in his earlier. he didn't realize what he was thinking of.

Feeling his fingers push against his, feeling their hands connect in the way they did, he couldn't help but wonder how venti's hands would feel if he truly got a good hold of them..

Just as quickly as those thoughts began running in his mind, he realized. He coughed and nearly spat out the toothpaste in his mouth across his mirror, thankfully he managed to bend down to his sink in time.

Quickly spitting and rinsing his mouth he looked to the side confused, as if his mind couldn't wrap about the fact he was thinking of Venti, more importantly when their hands came into contact. 

"What the hell?" Diluc murmured. rinsing his toothbrush off and wiping his mouth dry with a towel before he walked out of his bathroom, shaking his head slightly. Why would he think of that? Yes i suppose it would be okay to think of your acquaintances. But.. To only think about their hand when you technically held it..

Grumbling something incoherently as he grabbed his uniform shirt, sliding it on and buttoning it up before he grabbed his tie, as he fixed his tie he looked at the time, "Ah..-" Diluc raised his eyebrows, he really slept quite a lot last night.

as he finished up with his changing he slid his shoes on and grabbed his bag, walking to his door and opening it, as he walked out into the hallway he closed it and locked the door.

As he walked, he held his bag with the strap on his shoulder, he kept his gaze down on his hand, as he walked. he passed multiple valentines decorations, not sparing a single glance to them as he looked at his hand, the thoughts flashing in his mind.

Feeling Venti's hand on his, feeling how he didn't pull away, how he just let it happen.. he quickly shook those thought's away, he didn't have time to daydream about useless things such as that.

he had much on his mind, this new male, Venti. was starting to become an annoyance for his mind, but at least he could have a break. He didn't need to be thinking of him, why should he?

Yet, in his mind full of many things he would rather not mention, Venti was starting to become a small section, that single memory flashing in his mind, him reaching out to grab his hand, Venti not pulling away nor frowning, instead looking back over his shoulder and smiling with that playful attitude. 

Diluc clenched his hand into a fist, he needed to seriously focus here. He barely just met venti, he's annoying and that's all he is to Diluc, yet something was telling him a different story, one he didn't want to read.

But in the end it wouldn't be him reading it to his heart. It would be fate.

And nothing he could try, would ever stop that from happening. No matter how many times he would try to ignore this, or brush it off, it would happen.

Yes he only recently met venti, But that doesn't mean something won't stir up in the future, it's just a matter if he truly doesn't want this, or is it just his mind still holding onto his past?

Shouldn't his heart have a loud say in this?

❀♥❀