Chapter 4 Part 1

Chapter Four

During the celebration after reaching their destination in Zanzibar, Arvia made a few speeches as they were circulating a burning fire saying " My fellow men and women today have been both a day of victory where we were able to defeat mermaid and their queen with her husband who is a god and came back and rescued some of our men that captured those mermaids and tragedy which we lost some men, women, and children in the battlefield and am sure they want us to move on and write new stories so move on" the people replied with a loud voice "ohhh" and they dancing and drinking some of the women staring at Kobi, Ulna was laughing him Kobi whispered to ulna " look at the men around you" as she secretly looked without them knowing and she started looking dull leaving Kobi to laugh dantu called them to come to the hut as their got inside the hut dantu said to them "come in and enjoy yourself, lover guy and girl " Kobi replied " as if you are the one to talk weren't two girls stalking you to we went to battle " Dantu replied "it only you that knows" Ayri and Ulna were laughing then kobi entertain then about by tell him there journey with Dantu and drinking palm wine then they fell asleep .