Final chapter Part 3

He fought and killed all the clones as he was getting closer to the crystalline web she broke out of it spreading vertically moving web lines that cut the ground as it moved Kobi fired an arrow at the web in front of him the arrow ended up Spitting in half so move out of the way Anania touch down to the ground with both hand and leg on like a spider, stood up and said " I assumed the Poison would have affected you by now " Kobi replied "what Poison hm" he stated feeling it she said " Now it started working, I should have told you my blood is poisonous, you see the mark you gave me on my waist it stitched up, you might have damaged one of my kidneys now I have five left to go, I mean am a half spider, half god, and half human " she took a deep breath and said " let just end this quick so that I can prove to be stronger than my father " Kobi said " your father hahahahaha " Anania said " why are you laughing, (she yelled) what so funny " Kobi said " you chose to waste your life and other people life proving to some mischief that calls himself a god that are stronger than him and the worst part about this is that your are letting someone use and lie to make you prove to be stronger than your father ,if that the reason you are doing this then you are a joke " she replied " am a joke , what do you know , sure you add a god to take care of you ,you are looked up as a hero and me I got nothing my family left me to die " Kobi said "and you still trying to prove to them you are stronger than them revenge was a choice you ignored it , starting to new life to redemption was a choice you left what you chose was using pride to kill People for claim territory you should tell yourself this when to settle your score am strong person now who will do better " Anania said " hahahaha I will tell that to your face after killing you " Kobi said "that is your choice then am to holding back either".

As they are about to attack Tara fell to the ground right in front of their battle she stood and said " Don't worry my queen I won't handle " Anania extended one of her spider legs and used it to stab Tara from her back and pierce it out of her stomach sucking out domain eye powers and remove it from her body the last thing Tara said before she died she said " Dantu " Kobi said in his mind " Dantu ", flashed back to Time where they were Pemba training to battle mermaids

Dantu said "My dad was a chief warrior who had a big heart, till the infested raided my home and killed him. I lost my sister too. Her name was Tara " Anania smirked and said "Hmm I wonder who that person can be Maybe I can kill him once see him " Kobi replied, "That person is her brother and a friend of mine I just thought it best you know so that I can erase you as a welcome gift for my friend " Anania said " I will like to see how that goes.

Then they continued their battles Anania became strong with the domain eye power she was able to come up with some new stronger attacks She created a domain void behind Kobi

and made it follow him for a short period, then busted to form those small black balls that Kobi creates when he wants to shoot down multiple people but instead of firing them she made multiple of them hover in the air and move toward him as ingot close to him it burst and vanished bringing out webs from mid-air some time Kobi shoot them down and they also bring out webs from mid-air wherever he shot down Something she shoots black balls out of the palm of her hands once the ball reaches their target they expand and turns into a spherical void that spawns multiple clones in her shooting web that traps and deals damage to him Kobi also inflected damage to her whenever she exposes her blind spot while fight or stop attacking him cause some of her attacks can deal fatal blows to him so as he is attacking he watches her attack to prevent him from getting killed as both of them are going all out Anania was annoyed with Kobi cause he strength and stamina is matching too her but his senses of reading her attacks are sharper than hers the battle started favouring Kobi as he got the upper hand and beat her but it was too late the gate just opened and unleashed two higher-ranked Infested.

They called themselves the dread sisters One of the sisters looked at Anania, went to pick her up, slammed her on the ground like three-time while laughing at her, called her a weakling god, and threw her which sent her very far away as flew with speed to a place nobody knows.

The second sister said "Iyorri we don't have time for this we have to go now " The other said "Sorry Viodra I just wanted to have some fun Hey he looks like a fun guy Can I play with him " Viodra said "No We don't have time for this, we have somewhere to be " Iyorri said " you are right, see you later Kobi " then they teleport away Kobi asking himself how they know his name then Ulna appeared and said " it seems you have made new enemies that like you, this might not have totally stop it but as long as the battle has died down we can relax and celebrate but we have to make improvement on our skill and be ready for what comes for us " Kobi said "I wonder how Dantu will take the news about his sister death " Ulna said " he will show his negative emotion at first then moved on will just make sure to give him space when you tell him " Kobi replied " okay ".

Yemaya the mother of all orisha got to Pemba island, She was looking for something when she found what she was looking for with was olokun heart squeezed dry She applied water to it and it pumped up The dread showed up beside her and greeted her saying " mother of Orisha's it an honor meeting you" Yemaya replied " state your business " Viodra said, " our king want to share information to the ruler of Orisha's, Perhaps you should take us to Orun so that we can share it ".

Two days later Kobi and Ulna were celebrating on Pemba island with the people of Pemba they were even playing a drinking completion and knife-throwing competition while drunk it was a tie with both wielding the last knife in their hands they both threw the knives at the same time Kobi misses his shot But Ulna shot was on target, then they both fell and got wasted that same day the sun is setting they both wake up Kobi saw Dantu stand in the sand at the beach with the water moving above the sand and touch his feet Kobi called out to him ask him if he okay Dantu " another people from my family gone hard to lose process cause my mind and heart are blank " Kobi said " Ulna once told me this, do not let your past fill up your head. It will make you vulnerable to move on, instead learn from the past pain, I don't know if that helps " Dantu asked "Say how did you and Ulna meet " Kobi was explaining it to him.