♡¹⁵ ᴬ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᴴᵘˢᵏᵉʳ♡

It was the middle of the night, you couldn't sleep, not after what happened at work. You were worried, what if you ran into Valentino again? How strong was he actually? So many questions ran throughout your head as you laid there staring up at the ceiling, after a few more hours your eyes began to slowly close.

*Knock knock* You groaned curling up. "Y/N? It's Nicole, Husker wanted me to ask ya if your still up for your um, uh day together?"

You slowly opened your eyes before closing them again, your eyes suddenly flew open as you sat up. "Shit that's today!?" You stood up. "Um! Tell him I'll be a minute!" With that you rushed to get ready. You struggled on what you were going to wear but you decided on something simple, a tight shirt, with some jeans and a flannel tied around your waist.

You hurried down the stairs, almost tripping down them. Husker was standing there talking to Nicole when he sensed your presence. He looked over, his eyes scanning you, the edge of his mouth curling up in a small smile.

Nicole took the chance to walk off leaving you two alone.

"Ready to go?" Husker asked gently.

You nodded walking over. "Ready as ever!" You spoke smiling brightly. Husker nodded as he walked to the entrance of the Hotel, holding the door open for you. You gave him a grateful smile as you walked out.

The two of you walked down the street, to somewhere you've never been before. Husker didn't say much, and you were focused on taking in your surroundings. Husker glanced at you from time to time, he could feel his heart beating against his chest, you made him feel things he's never felt, or at least not in a very long time.

The first stop on the outing was the esteemed Lu Lu World. Your eyes widened, you glanced at Husker. He chuckled gently. "This place.. you'll definitely have fun here for sure.." He nodded. You smiled brightly immediately going in, Husker followed after you. This all felt like a dream as you looked around, rides and games, the food smelt ten times better than Loo Loo Land. You couldn't help it you began to run from game to game admiring all the plushes, when yours eyes landed a stuffed cat creature. You weren't a fan of cats before but this plush just drew you in. Husker seemed to notice his ears twitched.

Once he saw you walked off to another game he walked over to the game that contained the cat plush. He handed the employee some cash before he began to play. By his suprise this game was easier than what he thought, maybe it's the fact that it's not rigged. The employee congratulated Husker before handing him the prize.

You were looking into a window of the shop that was located not to far from where you just walked away from. You felt a soft tap on your shoulder, turning around your face met with a plushie softness. "Ah shit.. my bad." Husker stepped back. "Here I.. um.. won this for you.." He mumbled gently a light pink brushing around his cheeks.

You looked at the plush and then Husker, you squeaked happily taking the plush before squeezing it. You then hugged Husker. "Thank you! Thank you! It's so cute!" You giggled happily.

Husker seemed to freeze a little before hugging you back.

You pulled away purring ever so quietly.

The two continued to walk around for a bit when Husker suggested to ride a few rides, you agreed. The two went on one ride, it was your first time on a ride, you were nervous but excited. One of the employees offered to hold your plush while you and Husker rode.

Once settled in you waited in anticipation, an employee gave one last check before raised their thumb. Without warning the ride took off in a fast motion, you immediately began to scream, you closed your eyes for a moment before opening them back up as the ride went on, the fear was now replaced with thrill, rasing your paws up you screamed happily, glancing at Husker who was clenching on the rides handle. You lowered on of your paws grasping his tightly. He looked at you as you screamed happily your other paw still up. He smiled and raised his paws as well still holding yours.