Raghuvanshi Family

Abhiraj Raghuvanshi - Grandfather of Veeransh

75 years old

The former hukum sa of Jaipur ,Rajasthan . A jolly person for his family ,for the world he is a strict person.

Padmini Raghuvanshi - Grandmother of Veeransh

70 years old

The former queen of Jaipur ,Rajasthan .The modern fun loving grandmother for her grandchildrens .The only lady of the family .cares for her family to no extent .

Yuvraj Raghuvanshi - Father of Veeransh

48 years old

The current king of Jaipur ,Rajasthan.The person who hide his emotions behind his cold face ,but care for his family secretly.

Divya Raghuvanshi - Late mother of Veeransh

Died due to cancer ,when Veeransh was 15 and Ayansh was 5 years old. Suffered a lot for her disease, loved her family the most .

Raj Raghuvanshi - Uncle of Veeransh

48 years old

Twin brother of Yuvraj . His wife died due to an accident . The CEO of Raghuvanshi corporation . Tried to give his children both parents love .

Anima Raghuvanshi - Late Aunt of Veeransh

She died due to an accident .She was the best mother for his childrens ,used to care for his brother in law children like her own .

Ayansh Raghuvanshi - Brother of Veeransh ,son of Yuvraj and Divya .

18 years old

Currently in business college . Pursuing his career to become a businessman.
The prankster of the house .Love his brothers the most .

Kairav Raghuvanshi - Brother of Veeransh ,son of Raj and Anima .

22 years old

Pursuing his career to become a lawyer . The introvert person but care for everyone .

Arav Raghuvanshi - Brother of Veeransh ,son of Raj and Anima .

25 years old

Handling the Raghuvanshi corporation with his father . The immature person for his family ,but the mature one when it comes to business .

Anil Singhania - Best Friend of Veeransh

28 years old

CEO of Singhania Corporation.
He is the school best friend of Veeransh. Extrovert person .

Neil Ahuja - Best Friend of Veeransh

27 years old

He met Veeransh during his study in abroad . His PA and bestfriend. He is a sassy , funny type of a guy .

[Other characters will be shown in the upcoming chapters ]

                 🪷✧⁠*⁠。.⁠。⁠*⁠♡🪷

● The Rajasthani term to address people which will be used in the upcoming chapters -

Dadu sa - Grandfather

Dadi sa - Grandmother

Baba sa - Father

Ma sa - Mother

Tau sa / Kaka sa - Uncle

Tai sa / Kaki sa - Aunty

Bhai sa - Brother

Bhabi ma - Sister-in-law

Hukum / Rana sa - King

Rani sa - Queen

Kunwar sa / Yuvraj - Crown Prince

Yuvrani sa - Princess ( wife of crown prince )