101-105

Chapter 101 Checks and Balances between Bases

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Jiangsha was thinking, when there was a knock on the door, "Come in."

She looked up and saw that it was Ji Tang, "Is something wrong?"

Last night, he shamelessly tried to follow her, so she couldn't say anything.

Ji Tang sat down, his narrow peach blossom eyes were dim and unclear, and he spread the ring forward, "Half an hour ago, do you know what you did?"

Jiangsha recalled, her tone was light: "Isn't it just to activate the communication function of the ring. "

Seeing how she didn't care, Ji Tang felt helpless.

"Communications are paralyzed in the last days. There is someone who can restore them. Do you think that person can live a stable life?"

This is what he is worried about. Jiangsha has already made people jealous with the huge amount of supplies in her hands. Now she has restored communications in her own way. This must be A thorn in the side of many people.

Her ability to successfully monopolize multiple industrial chains alone will also make other bases jealous.

"I'll mess with whoever makes me uneasy."

Jiangsha remained calm, even a little eager to try.

Ji Tang raised his forehead again, "Do you know about Wuliu Base?"

Jiangsha thought for a moment, "I've heard of it. I heard that it is the largest military factory in the south." "

That is, their base is built as a military factory and has the highest level of technology. Far ahead in the south."

"So what?"

Shame looked disdainful, how awesome is the system in her hands!

"I heard that at this Southern Alliance summit, they will bring newly developed products, one of which is communications." Ji Tang's face gradually darkened.

His brother also had a silver ring. After seeing the demonstration, he immediately found a dreamwalker and gave him a dream.

It was his brother's number in the dream that allowed him to contact him.

"That's none of my business."

Jiangsha opened the communication just to facilitate her own business. It didn't matter what others thought.

Seeing how fearless she was, Ji Tang couldn't say anything else.

When he returns to his room, ask his eldest brother to call in some powerful supernatural beings, who will have to guard against martial arts.

That group of people are just like the warlords of the Republic of China, they are all hooligans. In their eyes, human life in the last days is nothing.

The six major bases each have their own advantages and can check and balance each other. This is why Wuliu does not attack other bases easily.

"You should pay more attention at ordinary times."

Ji Tang's concern for her was true. Jiangsha smiled lightly and said, "Okay."

Thinking of the content of the call, Ji Tang got back to business.

"Shouwang is willing to cooperate with you for a long time. My brother told me just now."

Jiangsha smiled broadly and got another one.